Police chase in Ohio

Thread: Police chase in Ohio

Police chase in Ohio

Check this one out...
    http://www.officer.com/videonetwork/...?showid=378811

I don't know the outcome but seeing the officer at point blank on the windshield it does not look good for the perp....
    The Iceman, Akron, Oh
    Shoot straight and be safe...

WOW...that's amazing. I thought it'd be one of those "Wildest Police Videos" wrecks at the end....I didn't imagine that the wreck would be at the hand of his service pistol.
    Victory rewards not the army that fires the most rounds, but who is the more accurate shot. ---Unknown

Wow! That's crazy! Thanks for posting
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Thanks, great post! That was crazy!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they don't have a real enemy, they'll invent one in order to mobilize us.

Wow! Totally didn't see that coming! I saw the first officer fire off a few rounds but NEVER expected the ending! Nice!
    Last edited by Hallow; 04-03-2008 at 12:44 AM.

All that happened like 15 mins from my house. I have no idea how I didn't know about it. I figured something like that would have made the news. Blue Ash is a quiet city with very little problems. It's crazy. You got to do what you got to do to stop the BG.