Bad Cops Strike Again - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Bad Cops Strike Again

Quote Originally Posted by Hoganbeg View Post
    GREAT question! I've been saying that for years. Question: are not the officers official incident reports a sworn statement?
    Yes, and that can really come back to haunt the entire department when those statements are later impeached. Sometimes a civil suit results.

Sometimes, like in some of the OC arrests we read about, the LEO just doesn't know the law and makes the arrest. Charges get dropped but the poor guy carries the arrest on his record even after he's cleared. Anyone can make a mstake and penal laws are pretty convoluted in some states.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

There has been a lot of cops getting ambushed, shot while sitting in their car at stop lights, etc. lately. IMO it's retaliation, and as long as the police continue in their brutalizing and killing of innocent civilians, so will the retaliation continue.
    ~ Truth Is Hate To Those Who Hate The Truth ~

Maybe things are different here on the western slope of Colorado. Three officers went into a homeless camp and slashed bike tires, ripped up tents, pepper sprayed other tents and just generally trashed the place. After this became public knowledge, the department investigated and the three officers were fired. This process took about a month. It's true, a few bad officers can make the whole department look awful. Just like one firearm owner going on a shooting rampage makes all the rest of us look bad. Yes, there are bad cops. Yes there are bad firearm, owners. Yes there are bad (fill in the blank) owners. People need to be judged individually, not as a group.
    MR

[QUOTE=BC1:223709]
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoganbeg View Post
    GREAT question! I've been saying that for years. Question: are not the officers official incident reports a sworn statement?
    Yes, and that can really come back to haunt the entire department when those statements are later impeached. Sometimes a civil suit results.

Sometimes, like in some of the OC arrests we read about, the LEO just doesn't know the law and makes the arrest. Charges get dropped but the poor guy carries the arrest on his record even after he's cleared. Anyone can make a mstake and penal laws are pretty convoluted in some states.[/QUOTE
    That doesn't seem fair at all. Anyone can make a mistake, but only citizens have to pay for them, even if it wasn't their mistake?

6. This is what you get when these departments hire former military and Power Hungry idiots. Not to mention these departments protection eachother and not blowing the whistle. Wouldn't shock me if this thug with a badge has done this before.....he just got caught this time. There is a saturation of good, well meaning police out there, they just need to weed out these evil minded tools. Stop putting a wedge b/w The People and Police. Like it or not, they are much of what we have to protect the land at home. Run them out of town or let evil take them over.....then lots of luck guys. Idk bout you but I want police here...just not evil-minded ones. Don't fear police, just respect them....and some goes for u police, don't fear The People, just respect us. You know the good vs the evil, focus on the evil and the good will help. Tired of this dam game, let's all be on one said called "Freedom and Love" wake up ppl

7. Furthermore, post some "good cop strikes again" or does everything have to be the mess ups? Oh wait, ppl forget about that. Did you sleep well last night? Was your neighborhood safe? Who do you call to complain about violence and thugs? But never call to say Thank You. "i pay high taxes and want to sleep well at night, so when something goes wrong ill loose my mind"....says the idiots who dont understand anything outside of football and meaningless tv shows. Oh wait you call Jerry Springer and Dr Phil right.....Haha apathetic yuppies.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauRyker View Post
    I'm wondering what this man was doing that was so terrible that the police decided that taking his life was better than letting him go
    War to the Knife, Knife to the hilt.
    If we don't want to live in a trashy area, we all have to be willing to help pick up the trash.

Quote Originally Posted by fudo View Post
    I'm wondering what this man was doing that was so terrible that the police decided that taking his life was better than letting him go
    If there were such a terrible thing, it's not up to the police to decide who is fit to live or die anymore than it's up to you or me in any given situation. That's murder, no matter who does the murdering.
    ~ Truth Is Hate To Those Who Hate The Truth ~

10. Wow how long you been a cop? you want to get mad cause we yell about bad cops? do you read the cases we yell about/ Why are you not yelling. is it because you think cops are god? sure there are good cops. we give them medals and free coffie. and good money, but ya know the bad cops get away with stuff till we yell so join us and be mad about the cops who are bad. cause they hide in the ranks of the others. N I can tell you we are not yuppies we are most of us hard working people who hate thugs with badges or without badges.
    cop abuse hurting and sending people that are not breaking the law to jail is as evil as murder,rape, or
    talking in a movie show. and if you have read about the cop in canton and you don't yell about that then your a dumb sob.

Disgusting! Use to be a time in our great country that police walked a beat and got to know everyone on that beat. The one person you could always trust was Mr, police man. Now Mr, police man is more likely to rape/murder/beat/abuse and or frame you.

This country is sitting on a powder keg and the police keep smoking near it. If people saw that the "So called GOOD COPS" stood up and said enough and pushed the rotten cops out. I think people would start to trust the police more.

Answer me this can a "Good Cop" who has never done anything wrong and follows the law, really be a good cop if he covers for the bad ones? The answer to that is NO THEY CAN NOT! The second they choose to go along with and or cover up the actions of a "Bad officer" they them self's become a rotten apple. So if we have a whole department of cops covering for the bad ones, how can we have all these good cops people keep talking about? The answer is we can't!!!

Flip this around and Citizen X is covering up the actions of Citizen Y, the police would charge citizen X with a crime. Unless Citizen X happens to be a police officer then the whole thing goes away.

Reminds me of that line from the film "Super troopers" "You know, there was a time we'd take a guy like you out back and beat you with a hose". What if the So called good officers started kicking the **** out of the bad ones?

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast