Bad Cops Strike Again
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bad Cops Strike Again

Bad Cops Strike Again

The second picture in the article, the one presumably taken in the hospital, sums this incident up quite well. Maybe these cops need to move to NYC so they can beat up on Abner Louima some more.

Abner Louima - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That is disgusting. And makes my blood boil.
    And people wonder why people don't like the police.
    War to the Knife, Knife to the hilt.
    If we don't want to live in a trashy area, we all have to be willing to help pick up the trash.

I have a great idea! Lets base our opinions of police across the world on the actions of these few cops in England, and then mention a few other incidents of bad cops, and conclude that all cops are bad!
    After all, stereotyping is good right? Its not like any famous problems or genocides or slavery occurred in our history because of people stereotyping others...

What a shame, To kill another human being for no good reason.Makes me s sick.God bless kelly, and his family.I know my family, and I will pray for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Deserteagle View Post
    I have a great idea! Lets base our opinions of police across the world on the actions of these few cops in England, and then mention a few other incidents of bad cops, and conclude that all cops are bad!
    After all, stereotyping is good right? Its not like any famous problems or genocides or slavery occurred in our history because of people stereotyping others...
    Hey slick, this was in the good ole USA. Try reading the article.

All these cops should be tried for murder, not put on paid leave for awhile.

Feel better now that you forum members got to jump on the bandwagon that all LEOs are slime? Deserteagle says it right, even though Beau cannot get over the inconsequential nature of geography (FYI Beau-his comments may have said England but the substance of his remarks still stand). Lets say there are a few hundred thousand LEOs in this country--what % of them have committed the kind of crime this thread talks about? They are directly faced everyday with a growing % of the public who are not the nicest or most responsible people in this country. How many LEO confrontations do you think there were the day this terrible event occurred? Apparently many of you "have real problems" with LEOs good or bad. Put the bad in jail if they break the law; your negative generalizations of LEOs based on a few bad ones, is pathetic and disgraceful.

Quote Originally Posted by kelcarry View Post
    Feel better now that you forum members got to jump on the bandwagon that all LEOs are slime?
    Where have I made this statement? Where has anyone here made this statement?
    Really should work on that attitude just a bit, or we might be watching YOUR video on here one day. Your superiority complex seems to be driving your drivel.

Resisting arrest does not constitute the death of a person. I personally have had two incidents with officers pulling a gun on me for no reason.

One I was a passenger in my brothers car,sitting there and taking flowers home to my wife. The officer called me a faggot because I had flowers.

The other was in my yard as I was standing there with coffee in my hand doing nothing -- the reason I had a unloaded BLACK powder revolver in the holster he didn't like it.

Not all officers are bad. However when meeting one, I recommend you pretend you are walking on thin ice.

Try to be nice and sociable, and perhaps they will leave.
    Crime has no boundaries - Carry Safe!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast