Drawing a Weapon - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Drawing a Weapon

Always call authority's when you draw a firearm what if someone else see it or if the bg calls it in you attacked him should always call it in

No foul?

Umm... No harm, no foul? NO! I don't think so.

If the situation warrants you pulling your weapon in a defensive nature, the situation also warrants you calling the police. What would the outcome be if you didn't have a weapon to go to? Would it be a situation where you wish you had either a weapon or a LEO at hand?

Call the police, give a description of the BG.

Quote Originally Posted by GOV5 View Post
    If you want to carry a badge, go through the Academy and get a real one. Otherwise, grow up and stop "playing cops and robbers" would be my advice. Those kinds of folks give the rest of us CCW folks a bad name
    The CCW Cape and CCW mask are better options, IMHO.

Thank you AmericanSharpshooter. An answer that was "easy as pie".

6. I'm callin the cops . I don't want it turned around as if I'm the BG.

7. Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post

Haha. Ok that's funny I don't care who you are. :)
    "Guns are for defending your life not for defending your pride."

Soverign State of Poverty Knob near Tennessee
    This is a test post.
    Let's hear it for Gun Free Zones... Public places where the criminal has a monopoly
    on self defense. - Gary Nelson 2012

I just called my lawyer and his answer was, "it depneds."
    You are in a crowded mall and need to pull you gun, there will be many calls to 911 some may be "man with a gun". That would be you, they are looking for.
    You are on your properity and a you feel you need to pull your gun and bad guy changes his mind and runs, leave it alone.
    There is more, you dial 911 and the bad guy dials 911, now the cops get both of you, the bad guy says you pulled a gun on him, you say this guy had a knife and was going to kill me. This guy does not have a knife, but you have a gun.
    Guess who goes to jail?
    This is why you must know the law and only pull your weapon when you plan to use it.
    “An armed society is a polite society.”

Quote Originally Posted by Stan45:292447
    There is more, you dial 911 and the bad guy dials 911, now the cops get both of you, the bad guy says you pulled a gun on him, you say this guy had a knife and was going to kill me. This guy does not have a knife, but you have a gun.
    Guess who goes to jail?
    This is why you must know the law and only pull your weapon when you plan to use it.
    *confused*
    Was the firearm drawn or not? If it was, the bad guy (firearm owner) goes to jail for being a bad guy since the good guy was unarmed, and without further information was not threatening. I'm not sure what you were trying to get across in this part of your post. Make sure he has a knife before you claim he has a knife? I mean..if he didn't have a knife...then not only did you draw your gun in the wrong time, but you are also lying. Are you saying make sure you don't have to lie if you draw your firearm?

What if he does draw a knife, you draw a firearm, both call the cops, cops find both weapons, then what?

What if he draws the knife, you back off, you both call 911, and they only find the knife?

These questions don't serve a purpose, that's why I do not understand what your question was directed at...

>>
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE:233202
    Quote Originally Posted by GOV5 View Post
    If you want to carry a badge, go through the Academy and get a real one. Otherwise, grow up and stop "playing cops and robbers" would be my advice. Those kinds of folks give the rest of us CCW folks a bad name

I am glad you are showing the picture of me wearing clothes, this time!:D
    “Self defense is a primary law of nature, which no subsequent law of society can abolish; the immediate gift of the Creator, obliges everyone … to resist the first approaches of tyranny.” -- Elbridge Gerry

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast