Learning about the Law - The Ayoob Files - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Learning about the Law - The Ayoob Files

1. I've been readin Mas since I started carrying a gun.

That was 20+ years ago. His colums in "American Handgunner" and "Combat Handguns" are not to be missed IMHO. I've learned a lot by reading his work and hope to take LFI one day in the next couple of years. I was scheduled to take LFI1 last year, but had to cancel because of work.

The more I learn the more I realize I don't know. He's a good one at teaching me what I don't know.

Biker

Ayoob

Quote Originally Posted by BikerRN View Post
    I've been readin Mas since I started carrying a gun.

That was 20+ years ago. His colums in "American Handgunner" and "Combat Handguns" are not to be missed IMHO. I've learned a lot by reading his work and hope to take LFI one day in the next couple of years. I was scheduled to take LFI1 last year, but had to cancel because of work.

The more I learn the more I realize I don't know. He's a good one at teaching me what I don't know.

Biker

Check out Backwoods Home Magazine also. I think he still writes for them too.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

4. He does, and it has some good info too. :)

I've never read any of his stuff before - but I do now!

Here's a link to a lot of his articles...

http://findarticles.com/p/search?qt=...tb=art&x=0&y=0
    My Website: Nerd with a .45

Some of the articles available on line from Backwoods Home on line.

http://www.backwoodshome.com/ayoob_index.html
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

7. He really is an asset to our gun culture.Even has Keltecs

I agree, there's lots of good info in Ayoob's material. I have a couple of his books and videos in my library.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12