Defense of a third party - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Defense of a third party

Quote Originally Posted by tricolordad View Post
    Hugo Chavez died 5 weeks before your post. We had a party on March 6th, day after.
    He wasn't the only murderer in the gang. He was supported by a large group of thugs who were just as capable of murdering anyone that objected to their rule. Even though Chavez is dead, (and I celebrated minutes after the announcement), his buddies still hold a firm grip on crime, err, I mean power.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed​ lamb contesting the vote." Benjamin Franklin

First off, check your states definition of self defense. As a general rule it includes the defense of self and others. The next thing would be the question of "reasonable force". You'll probably end up in court, but the justification would be based on your ability to articulate why you deemed deadly force necessary.
    Chief

4. I did not mean to start any fights it was a question that I just wondered about. It may never happen but the way the world is now you never know.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234