Jogger Killed By 4 Pitbull's In Los Angeles County - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jogger Killed By 4 Pitbull's In Los Angeles County

How bout you kiss my ....! You don't know me. You call me a sexist bigot after reading that post??? You a big Obama supporter I bet. Damn, that's unreal...but not with all the ignorance in the population today, you fit right in. It's a good idea to stay out of other people's conversation than to just come right out and judge a person to hell after reading a damn forum post. There is only one judge and I am quite sure I need not worry about you. You don't like it. I am sorry you don't like it, I guess that is your problem! Use you own quote!

THIS WAS MEANT FOR Gallnuts! I might have attached it too the wrong post...sorry for that.
    Bro.Mac
    US Army Veteran
    Desert Storm 90-91'

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac357 View Post
    How bout you kiss my ....! You don't know me. You call me a sexist bigot after reading that post??? You a big Obama supporter I bet. Damn, that's unreal...but not with all the ignorance in the population today, you fit right in. It's a good idea to stay out of other people's conversation than to just come right out and judge a person to hell after reading a damn forum post. There is only one judge and I am quite sure I need not worry about you. You don't like it. I am sorry you don't like it, I guess that is your problem! Use you own quote!

THIS WAS MEANT FOR Gallnuts! I might have attached it too the wrong post...sorry for that.
    Bigots rarely know that they're bigots. How do you know for sure that you aren't one? When you read that line where you say its "like a bunch of women in here" you really come across as sexist to some. I'm still deciding whether or not you're sexist, or just an a-hole. Or both.

I think it is worth noting that when the deputy fired the dog ran off. That said, when I'm riding my bike in town I carry pepper spray - the really nasty stuff. When I'm out in the boonies I add a glock.
    Typos are for the entertainment of the reader. Don't let it go to your head!

What a bunch of imbeciles. Gotta make the article interesting so let's just label them pit bulls. When this happened 10 years ago it would of said Doberman. 10 before that it would of been a Rottweiler.

This is also why the cdc is a joke when it comes to dog bite statistics, as they use articles like this in their research. No confirmation, no dog found...but somehow the writer knows if a pit bull so let's just add it to the list.
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

6. As a woman, I'm not offended or think you are sexist at all. In fact, y'all are very entertaining. I hate how the Pits get labeled too. I have a mix who is the best most spoiled dog in the world. However, if he feels threatened or we are threatened, he will take you down. But I also feel that way about most dogs. If you abuse any dog their behavior will reflect that. And those little dogs are a pain in the ass. I have one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Sassy, I can assure you I am no sexiest. lol If anyone knew my wife, they would see that real quick. I can see where you could have been fully entertained by this thread. lol I do know one thing for sure, which was my point in the first place. If you have four large breed dogs, Pits or not, coming running at you with the intent to attack. Your chances of pulling a handgun and shooting all four and just going about your merry way will never happen. People who say this was what they would do are fooling themselves. A can of Bear Spray would be much more effective against this type attack. If it will repel a Grizzly it will work on a dog just fine. I think too many people who go to the range and shoot a few tight groups on a paper target think that translates to being trained. lol But anyway, have a good one and keep up the love for the APBT breed, they need all the support they can get.
    Bro.Mac
    US Army Veteran
    Desert Storm 90-91'

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123