The trial of George Zimmerman - Page 33
Page 33 of 49 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: The trial of George Zimmerman

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    The truth is in the details. My wife and I were talking about this case today and we came to a revelation.
    TM's friend, Rachel Jeantel, was on the phone with him just as the incident unfolded. She said she heard GZ speak first, asking "what are you doing here" and TM respond with the question "why are you following me" and then "get off."
    Actually, not correct. She did say those first two things in reverse order to what you remember. It's at about 20:50 of this clip, but some of the captions that particular YouTube'er inserted in the video are kind of funny, so some may get a kick outta watching more than just that bit. But she did get the sequence in the order that makes sense.

No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Quote Originally Posted by MrXtramean View Post
    I find it interesting that by my comments I'm profiled. Interesting how people insert "pictures" into others minds as to sway their judgement. It seems that this whole case is coming to an end. It must be nice to listen to "professionally paid" witnesses, hear how bad or good and person is/was, but all that really matters is what we know. Not what GZ said. Not what any person assumed a series of events happened, i.e. attorneys. Only the facts. The 911 call from GZ. The girlfriends phone call. The 911 calls from those that night in the neighborhood and the testimony of the people who "ACTUALLY" saw anything that happened that night. That's it.
    Here's a fact: GZ never called 911 that night. That recording was a non-emergency line.

Here's another fact: The State has to prove beyond reasonable doubt that he's guilty. Zimmerman does not have to prove he's innocent beyond reasonable doubt.
    You can have good intentions and not be right.

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    No, I don't believe Conner ever got in front of the jury, or if he did, it was for a very short time before they went into his testimony outside the presence of the jury after a state objection. They were still out when the judge ruled the texts and other cell phone evidence inadmissible this morning.

Blues
    OK, thanks.
    ...SCOTUS says we're right...You don't like it. I'm sorry you don't like it. I guess that's a problem for you. Some people don't like gays. Some don't like alcohol. Some don't like meat. ~michaelzwilliamson

Quote Originally Posted by SR40c View Post
    When it comes to grasping at straws and outright desperation, not sure who is more annoying, the Prosecution or the media shills.
    ...or a few people on this forum who spout and re-spout their fantasies of how the fight went down...
    Lewis - NRA Life - Oregon Firearms Federation - National Assoc. for Gun Rights

Gun control is NOT about guns, it's about CONTROL.

Quote Originally Posted by

[I
    ~snip~[/I]
    I'll defer to SR40c's answer on this "point," and then ask him, Bro, what the heck is with that new avatar??? LOL

Blues
    I hope that's not him! ooops! Didn't mean to say that out loud....I mean that's a very...uh...lovely.. ....uhmm... picture.

Sorry Dude.

But I digress, stated very well Blues.
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

ezkl2230 Guest
    Zimmerman will not take the stand. The defense has rested.

Zimmerman Will Not Testify, Defense Rests

Prosecutors are calling two rebuttal witnesses, the first of whom, Adam Pollock, Zimmerman's trainer, already testified for the defense. Both sides are currently drafting jury instructions. Presumably, the case will be sent to the jury tomorrow, after the prosecution's final rebuttal witness.
    According to NBC News, the case goes to the jury Friday afternoon.

Defense rests in Zimmerman trial; Zimmerman doesn't take the stand - U.S. News

Quote Originally Posted by MrXtramean View Post
    This will be my last comment on this subject.
    THANK YOU!!!!!! You have no idea how happy that makes us.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Judge Nelson just ruled that she will instruct the jury on the lesser included charge of manslaughter. There may be more lesser included charges she will instruct on. They haven't gotten beyond the manslaughter instruction yet.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Actually, not correct. She did say those first two things in reverse order to what you remember. It's at about 20:50 of this clip, but some of the captions that particular YouTube'er inserted in the video are kind of funny, so some may get a kick outta watching more than just that bit. But she did get the sequence in the order that makes sense.

Got it. I had them backwards. Dyslexic. Trick or trout. Oh, it's BC1, give him some fish.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Judge Nelson just ruled that she will instruct the jury on the lesser included charge of manslaughter. There may be more lesser included charges she will instruct on. They haven't gotten beyond the manslaughter instruction yet.

Blues
    These guys are trying everything they can think of. 3rd degree murder, child abuse, assault, manslaughter. Child abuse is a stretch. He's a dope-smoking, MMA fighting, gang-banger talking, racist (cracker comment) child?
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Page 33 of 49 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast