The trial of George Zimmerman - Page 34
Page 34 of 49 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 340 of 483

Thread: The trial of George Zimmerman

  1. #331
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Posts
    7,720
    Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    These guys are trying everything they can think of. 3rd degree murder, child abuse, assault, manslaughter. Child abuse is a stretch. He's a dope-smoking, MMA fighting, gang-banger talking, racist (cracker comment) child?
    Wow, I know! Child abuse???? West's indignation and outrage is about ready to blow up my laptop! And Nelson has put off that argument because she's considering letting it in!

    West opened his brief argument with something to the effect of, "Judge, this case just keeps getting more and more bizarre."

    I concur 100%

    Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

  2.   
  3. #332
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The Lowcountry of South Carolina
    Posts
    2,039
    I just know that being stationed in Norfolk, and living in the low-rent district because of my mortgage etc. back in SC, I'll be watching for the verdict and playing it by ear. The door will be locked, and the safeties off just in case.

  4. #333
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Sepra Peratus/Arkansas
    Posts
    1,638
    Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    Wow, I know! Child abuse???? West's indignation and outrage is about ready to blow up my laptop! And Nelson has put off that argument because she's considering letting it in!

    West opened his brief argument with something to the effect of, "Judge, this case just keeps getting more and more bizarre."

    I concur 100%

    Blues
    Really!! This is crazy! I can't believe the state lawyers can get away with this!
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

  5. #334
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    State of Confusion
    Posts
    7,733
    Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    Wow, I know! Child abuse???? West's indignation and outrage is about ready to blow up my laptop! And Nelson has put off that argument because she's considering letting it in!

    West opened his brief argument with something to the effect of, "Judge, this case just keeps getting more and more bizarre."

    I concur 100%

    Blues
    I looked at the comments on HLN. If that's any indication of how America is thinking GZ is in trouble. Interactive map: The Trayvon Martin killing | HLNtv.com
    .
    This is most troubling. If true it signals the end of America. Did Justice Department support anti-Zimmerman protests after Martin shooting? | Fox News
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

  6. #335
    That is crazy.
    This whole thing makes me want to carry at work But I would loose my job.
    I don't believe in locking my gun in my car either.
    We had "Race Riots" in Crystal River about 20 years ago when a Deputy shot a Black man.
    (Not really "Race Riots" More Like Uppity)(But they called them riots).
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

  7. #336
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    State of Confusion
    Posts
    7,733
    Quote Originally Posted by Kramer1113 View Post
    That is crazy.
    This whole thing makes me want to carry at work But I would loose my job.
    I don't believe in locking my gun in my car either.
    We had "Race Riots" in Crystal River about 20 years ago when a Deputy shot a Black man.
    (Not really "Race Riots" More Like Uppity)(But they called them riots).
    Uppity race riots.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

  8. #337
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Sepra Peratus/Arkansas
    Posts
    1,638
    The state must think he has got to be charged with something or all he!! will break out.
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

  9. #338
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Posts
    7,720
    Unbelievable....Now Nelson has ruled that the state can argue that Zimmerman following Martin was part of the provocation that justified his initial use of force (the first punch in the nose). West argued that there wasn't a statute to support such a contention, and Nelson said that there wasn't one prohibiting it either! So the state won! This is just unreal.

    Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

  10. #339
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    State of Confusion
    Posts
    7,733
    Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    Unbelievable....Now Nelson has ruled that the state can argue that Zimmerman following Martin was part of the provocation that justified his initial use of force (the first punch in the nose). West argued that there wasn't a statute to support such a contention, and Nelson said that there wasn't one prohibiting it either! So the state won! This is just unreal.

    Blues
    Napolean once said never interrupt your enemy while he's making a mistake. She's delivering rulings that I believe open the door to appeals.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

  11. #340
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Posts
    7,720
    Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    Napolean once said never interrupt your enemy while he's making a mistake. She's delivering rulings that I believe open the door to appeals.
    I think she's opened something more analogous to the Grand Canyon for appeals!

    And not to make too light of our witnessing our country delve deeper into her death throes, but I thought this comedian already died several years ago....





    Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Page 34 of 49 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast