The trial of George Zimmerman - Page 34
Page 34 of 49 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: The trial of George Zimmerman

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    These guys are trying everything they can think of. 3rd degree murder, child abuse, assault, manslaughter. Child abuse is a stretch. He's a dope-smoking, MMA fighting, gang-banger talking, racist (cracker comment) child?
    Wow, I know! Child abuse???? West's indignation and outrage is about ready to blow up my laptop! And Nelson has put off that argument because she's considering letting it in!

West opened his brief argument with something to the effect of, "Judge, this case just keeps getting more and more bizarre."

I concur 100%

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

I just know that being stationed in Norfolk, and living in the low-rent district because of my mortgage etc. back in SC, I'll be watching for the verdict and playing it by ear. The door will be locked, and the safeties off just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    Wow, I know! Child abuse???? West's indignation and outrage is about ready to blow up my laptop! And Nelson has put off that argument because she's considering letting it in!

West opened his brief argument with something to the effect of, "Judge, this case just keeps getting more and more bizarre."

I concur 100%

Blues
    Really!! This is crazy! I can't believe the state lawyers can get away with this!
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

I concur 100%

Blues
    I looked at the comments on HLN. If that's any indication of how America is thinking GZ is in trouble. Interactive map: The Trayvon Martin killing | HLNtv.com
    This is most troubling. If true it signals the end of America. Did Justice Department support anti-Zimmerman protests after Martin shooting? | Fox News
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

That is crazy.
    This whole thing makes me want to carry at work But I would loose my job.
    I don't believe in locking my gun in my car either.
    We had "Race Riots" in Crystal River about 20 years ago when a Deputy shot a Black man.
    (Not really "Race Riots" More Like Uppity)(But they called them riots).
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kramer1113 View Post
    That is crazy.
    This whole thing makes me want to carry at work But I would loose my job.
    I don't believe in locking my gun in my car either.
    We had "Race Riots" in Crystal River about 20 years ago when a Deputy shot a Black man.
    (Not really "Race Riots" More Like Uppity)(But they called them riots).
    Uppity race riots.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

The state must think he has got to be charged with something or all he!! will break out.
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

Unbelievable....Now Nelson has ruled that the state can argue that Zimmerman following Martin was part of the provocation that justified his initial use of force (the first punch in the nose). West argued that there wasn't a statute to support such a contention, and Nelson said that there wasn't one prohibiting it either! So the state won! This is just unreal.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Unbelievable....Now Nelson has ruled that the state can argue that Zimmerman following Martin was part of the provocation that justified his initial use of force (the first punch in the nose). West argued that there wasn't a statute to support such a contention, and Nelson said that there wasn't one prohibiting it either! So the state won! This is just unreal.

Blues
    Napolean once said never interrupt your enemy while he's making a mistake. She's delivering rulings that I believe open the door to appeals.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    Napolean once said never interrupt your enemy while he's making a mistake. She's delivering rulings that I believe open the door to appeals.
    I think she's opened something more analogous to the Grand Canyon for appeals!

And not to make too light of our witnessing our country delve deeper into her death throes, but I thought this comedian already died several years ago....

Blues

Page 34 of 49 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast