The trial of George Zimmerman - Page 40
Page 40 of 49 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: The trial of George Zimmerman

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    And he wasn't underprivileged. His mother holds two college degrees and as worked for the gov't at the housing authority for over a decade. The streets got him. The streets turned him. The parents were powerless to stop it. The old saying... show me your friends and I'll tell you what you are.
    Powerless? I don't think so, unless Trayvon moved out to be on his own.
    Maybe they were too involved in their own goings on to notice.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dad45acp View Post
    I'm conservative but a poignant graphic nonetheless. Don't get too butthurt over it.

Attachment 9962

Sent from my NSA screened Smartphone
    This case has never been about stand your ground.

But if someone wants to argue "stay in your car" , then I think "keep your hands to yourself" equally applies.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Outlaw View Post
    New Black Panthers: “Unrest All Over America” if Zimmerman Acquitted

A quote being attributed to New Black Panthers leader Samir Shabazz by numerous Internet sites states, “This time we’re doing it right… This time we’re not burning down our communities. This time we’re going out to Whitey’s suburbs and burning down HIS community. We’re going to make Whitey feel the pain.”

Panthers: "This Time We're Going Out To Whitey's Suburbs and Burning Down HIS Community" | The Daily Sheeple
    A blog quoting another blog that has no reference for its supposed quote.

If that's all one needs for evidence, Zimmerman is screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    A blog quoting another blog that has no reference for its supposed quote.

If that's all one needs for evidence, Zimmerman is screwed.
    I am sorry but, I am sick and tired of being painted as the cause of all the black mans problems just because I am white.
    I read Bobby Seals book and he was actually a Second Amendment Advocate. He knew that anti gun laws were meant to keep guns out of the hands of the black man.
    That was in the 60's today the world is upside down so I now say, Bring it on and lets get it over with.

Ctrl - Alt - Del
    Tolerance of the intolerant leads to the destruction of tolerance. “You are also reminded that any inappropriate remarks or jokes concerning security may result in your arrest,” in the land of the free.

Well, I have the important equipment cleaned and loaded. I am listening to FOX as I go about my business, and because I am living in the low-rent district I am ready for any nonsense that arises.

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by whodat2710 View Post
    Well, I have the important equipment cleaned and loaded. I am listening to FOX as I go about my business, and because I am living in the low-rent district I am ready for any nonsense that arises.
    I have not cleaned my important equipment in a while, but it's definately loaded....
    Aww shucks, who am I kidding!? It's a Glock...Glock's don't need no stinking cleaning!
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Quote Originally Posted by The_Outlaw View Post
    I have not cleaned my important equipment in a while, but it's definately loaded....
    Aww shucks, who am I kidding!? It's a Glock...Glock's don't need no stinking cleaning!
    Not so much cleaned as lubed, a little slide grease never hurts. I'm in Norfolk (on the dark side) and plenty of people know that a creepy ass cracker lives here. I have the Benelli Super Nova, as well as the Ruger brothers (P95,LC9,LCP) for back up. In My little apartment building (30 units) I am one of 2 white residents. The other is an old guy on Social Security and I may well be the only one with a job (not much action in the mornings when I head to work...)
    -
    When you are paying both a mortgage and rent, you gotta stretch the dollar and live on the cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by whodat2710 View Post
    You can also watch WESH channel 2 out of Orlando on your computer. That also gets you more of a local feel for weather and happenings in the area.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Unless you have a house full of NIKE's you have nothing to worry about.
    I wonder if there are any Koreans in Florida. They don't put up with any schidt.
    Tolerance of the intolerant leads to the destruction of tolerance. “You are also reminded that any inappropriate remarks or jokes concerning security may result in your arrest,” in the land of the free.

Quote Originally Posted by golocx4 View Post
    Unless you have a house full of NIKE's you have nothing to worry about.
    I wonder if there are any Koreans in Florida. They don't put up with any schidt.
    Less than 3% Asian in Sanford. Nearly 60% white with 20% of the population Hispanic.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Page 40 of 49 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast