The trial of George Zimmerman - Page 49
Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39474849

Thread: The trial of George Zimmerman

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    Wrote a respectful response. Opined that TM acted as a racist when he profiled GZ as "cracka." They refused to post my comments.
    You aren't the only one.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

ezkl2230 Guest

"Put Jesus above our blackness" Rev. Ken Hutcherson

He's right - his response to the Zimmerman trial won't "be popular, polite or safe."

"I believe Dr. James Manning hit it on the head when he said that black people have a difficult time accepting truth simply because they are black. That's right, black people are involved and it is impossible for the average black person to believe the truth. They refuse to believe that a black boy could be in the wrong when it comes to a white Hispanic. Blackness is the apex of victimhood and our blackness is above truth, above our Christianity, above our God, above our Holy Spirit, so that means if our blackness is above the Holy Spirit, then it is above Truth. This is so important for everyone to know this so they can understand why this Trayvon and Zimmerman case is where it is today and why blacks refuse to believe what really happened... Oh by the way, I never heard of 'white Hispanic' before but I guess this fits the bill in this case. This incident only needed someone to light the fuse. Why is this true because black people are involved?"
    ?Put Jesus Above Our Blackness?: Guess Which Pastor Has a Blunt Message Following the Trayvon Martin Outcry

Quote Originally Posted by ezkl2230 View Post
    He's right - his response to the Zimmerman trial won't "be popular, polite or safe."

?Put Jesus Above Our Blackness?: Guess Which Pastor Has a Blunt Message Following the Trayvon Martin Outcry
    Well Shizam and Goollly! I wonder why this isn't used in Debate Clubs? Instant Win Right?
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39474849