The trial of George Zimmerman - Page 6
Page 6 of 49 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: The trial of George Zimmerman

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Diealotz View Post
    Yes
    My mom knows that I am NOT queer.

See how easy that was? LOL

Seems that the attorneys are still doing the jury selection thing from what I read during lunch.
    Yeah I see that. I do think Z will be found not guilty. Pretty hard to find 6 people who will convict him in light of the racial crap that went on. Did you see the racial comment Robert Zimmerman made a few months ago? that definitely won't help things.
    You guys know I'm just stirring the pot don't you?
    Yes I know, you and I are 2 peas in a pod. I like to stir the pot :p

Guess I must have missed the racial comment by Robert??? I haven't been overzealous over these deals like the folks who lap up the main stream media.
    If it doesn't fit, FORCE it! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway.

Yeah I see that. I do think Z will be found not guilty. Pretty hard to find 6 people who will convict him in light of the racial crap that went on. Did you see the racial comment Robert Zimmerman made a few months ago? that definitely won't help things.
    You guys know I'm just stirring the pot don't you?
    Is this what your refering to?
    ~snip~
    “I asked you yesterday, and I’m asking again,” the reporter said. “Do you find that during the trial, when you let out your own Twitters that were, as we discussed and agreed, were racist in nature, aren’t you fueling the fire?”

To be fair, Zimmerman’s tweets weren’t just racist in nature, they were racist in captivity, or in any other setting. In case you missed it, in late March, Zimmerman, Jr. repeatedly tweeted a photo comparison of Trayvon Martin and De’Marquise Elkins, the 17 year-old who has been detained in the murder of a Georgia infant. Both pictures feature the young men flipping the middle finger at the camera, with the caption “A picture speaks a thousand words…Any questions?”
    He also posted several tweets that explicitly made the point that “blacks” are worthy of others’ fear, including one that read “Lib media shld ask if what these2 black teens did 2 a woman&baby is the reason ppl think blacks mightB risky,” and another which said “POTUS spoke of his Mom acting like a “typical” white woman when encountering blacks. The fate of Sherry West might B why.”
    `~snip!
    Reporter Says Robert Zimmerman ?Agreed? His Tweets About Trayvon Were ?Racist In Nature? | Mediaite
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

I think GZ will be fund not guilty as there were no real witnesses to the actual altercation.
    If I remember correctly, there is a witness that saw Martin on top of Zimmerman, pounding Zimmerman's head into the pavement. This witness was a homeowner in the enclave.
    Certified NRA Instructor in Basic Pistol, Basic Rifle, Basic Shotgun, Personal Defense in The Home, Personal Defense Outside the Home and Refuse to Be a Victim.
    Oklahoma Handgun License Instructor; NRA Benefactor Life Member; NRA EVC, District 2, OK

You need to contact the police. You apparently have information no one else has. You know for an absolute fact that Martin touched Z's gun and that his only motive for the attack was that he was followed. Considering there are no eye-witnesses that's pretty important knowledge to have.
    This isn't my actual opinion of your statement. I'm just playing devils advocate. Trying to stimulate the conversation.
    Watch the video's of Zimmerman's account of the attack. He gives you that information.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by dad45acp View Post
    How do you know how all this happened? Because of the media...because of the statements of the defense team? The only surviving party in all this can say alllll they want, but it doesn't make it true albeit plausible. Hence why both sides are attacking the history and credibility of both individuals. It's entertaining to play devils advocate but....I'd rather see the 'rest' of the story played out in court before I get all worked up over it.
    AGAIN... Watch Zimmerman's account of what happened. Yes it may be a one sided story, but, from my experience he is telling the story to the very best, and honestly as he truly remembers it.
    Listen not only to him tell the story of what went down, listen to his tone of voice in the 911 call.
    Listen for those moments when you would call Bu11$hit on him by tone of voice.
    His story rings true. I was an MP for 4 years, and no, that doesn't make me any kind of expert, but it gives me a very slight advantage. I also have 5 children ages 34,33,21,19, and 11 as well as 5 grand children. I have been awash with bull over the years.
    In My Very Humble Opinion Mr. Zimmerman is telling the truth.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kramer1113 View Post
    Watch the video's of Zimmerman's account of the attack. He gives you that information.
    I would like to do that. You wouldn't by chance have a link would you?

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive.

Quote Originally Posted by kerb View Post
    I would like to do that. You wouldn't by chance have a link would you?

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2
    They are posted on Page 4 of this thread. There is Part 1 and Part 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbitcreekok View Post
    If I remember correctly, there is a witness that saw Martin on top of Zimmerman, pounding Zimmerman's head into the pavement. This witness was a homeowner in the enclave.
    That I knew about. I'm referring to what lead up to the confrontation. The witness who saw Martin on top didn't see who the initial aggressor was. That's where the dilemma is.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Justice???

“Oh yeah, we’re gonna hang ya, but first, we’re gonna give ya a fa’r trial!”

There’s no way in hell that Mr. Z will ever ‘beat’ this thing, regardless of whether or not he’s guilty of any LEGAL infractions….The race baiters and their political PC supporters will never allow it.

Someone mentions that even though a witness says it was Martin on top, slamming the man’s head against concrete, there is no witness as to who was the original aggressor. Well GZ has been asked, and answered that question. Last I knew, the burden is on the state to prove he is lying, no burden on him to prove otherwise. And without a verifying witness, they can’t do that.

First, neighborhood watch groups are LEGAL. Second, If you possess a CCW in FL, then carrying your weapon while in pursuit of ‘watching’ is LEGAL. Third, you have the LEGAL right to use deadly force if your (or anyone else’s) life is in eminent danger. So, please show me where’s the crime GZ committed?

If ANY black, white, or green wannabee, or even a real ‘gangsta’ ever makes the same mistake with me, that poor lil’ Travon made, whether GZ is convicted or not, the outcome will be the same regardless. Y’all can take that to the bank!

God Bless ya George!, and best of luck.

FLc

Lets divide the field here.
    Two teams. One team says Mr. Zimmerman will be convicted.
    The other team says he will be found innocent.

Pick your side. When the trial is over the team that had it wrong each contribute $25.00 to the NRA. (Not a membership but a contribution).

I say Mr. Zimmerman will be found innocent of murder of any kind i.e. 1st degree, 2nd degree...

Losers post non-ID receipt info following payment.

IMHO, only the NRA and Mr. Zimmerman will benefit.

Page 6 of 49 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast