The trial of George Zimmerman - Page 7
Page 7 of 49 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: The trial of George Zimmerman

Quote Originally Posted by Kramer1113 View Post
    Lets divide the field here.
    Two teams. One team says Mr. Zimmerman will be convicted.
    The other team says he will be found innocent.

Pick your side. When the trial is over the team that had it wrong each contribute $25.00 to the NRA. (Not a membership but a contribution).

I say Mr. Zimmerman will be found innocent of murder of any kind i.e. 1st degree, 2nd degree...

Losers post non-ID receipt info following payment.

IMHO, only the NRA and Mr. Zimmerman will benefit.
    I'll bite! Not Guilty as charged!
    Nobody is innocent. imho
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

Yeah, he's going to get a fair trial. Wonder how many others lied.

Did Potential Zimmerman Juror Lie to Court? | ABC News Blogs - Yahoo!
    You can have good intentions and not be right.

4. There's Zimmerman's side and Martin's side and then there's the truth. Of that we will never know. I haven't been following too close but I have a question. Has it been said why Martin attacked Zimmerman? Did he feel threatened because he was being followed?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Quote Originally Posted by Kramer1113 View Post

Pick your side. When the trial is over the team that had it wrong each contribute $25.00 to the NRA. (Not a membership but a contribution).

I say Mr. Zimmerman will be found innocent of murder of any kind i.e. 1st degree, 2nd degree...

I'm in...with one exception. I don't like the NRA at all. I'll donate to usacarry instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Sassy Belle View Post
    There's Zimmerman's side and Martin's side and then there's the truth. Of that we will never know. I haven't been following too close but I have a question. Has it been said why Martin attacked Zimmerman? Did he feel threatened because he was being followed?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    That will be impossible to know as Martin will never be able to tell us why. Some will say he was frightened. Some well say it's because he was a punk. I have my opinion on it, but opinions shouldn't matter in this case.
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

6. Quote Originally Posted by Kramer1113 View Post

I'd contribute to the NRA-ILA as they are the lobbying/legal group of the NRA, otherwise, good challenge!

Don't like the NRA? How about GOA or any worthwhile pro 2nd amendment group of your choosing?

Quote Originally Posted by r1derbike View Post
    I'd contribute to the NRA-ILA as they are the lobbying/legal group of the NRA, otherwise, good challenge!

Don't like the NRA? How about GOA or any worthwhile pro 2nd amendment group of your choosing?
    Very Reasonable. I'm still in for the NRA or maybe USA Carry.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Interesting eye witness.

And another witness.

10. Not True

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    That I knew about. I'm referring to what lead up to the confrontation. The witness who saw Martin on top didn't see who the initial aggressor was. That's where the dilemma is.
    If you read the statute, you'll find whomever the initial aggressor was, is irrelevant. The initial aggressor regains his right to lethal self-defense after expressing his desire to disengage (i.e. yelling 'help' for 40 seconds), and if he fears great bodily injury.

There is an actual crime scene that shows a trajectory of a bullet also !
    As a Cop who worked in Camden NJ, the evidence can cooperate or implicate, I can tell you all this, has the trajectory been one of GZ on top of TM that info would have been released by the prosecution or TM's family, but the evidence most likely cooberates GZ's version along w his injuries,his version can be pieced together, hence why The Local Prosecutors wouldn't charge him..
    Whether he followed TM is moot, onceTM placed hands on shut that prolly never used his fists in his life becomes the issue.. If I take 20 people from this board and place em in. Same scenario 20 people all will have a different view as to if there life wading jeopardy..
    My point is I cannot say ifHE( GZ) felt HIS LIFE to be in jeopardy, only he can say that for himself... This is all based on someone's experience and one down perception.. For LAW Enfte standard is what would a reasonable person w training do ? And it certainly wouldn't have to even be in the situation to begin w, but GZ is not in LE and now the standard becomes did hefeel like he could have been killed or severely injured...

Page 7 of 49 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast