The trial of George Zimmerman - Page 8
Page 8 of 49 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: The trial of George Zimmerman

Quote Originally Posted by Kramer1113 View Post
    Very Reasonable. I'm still in for the NRA or maybe USA Carry.
    I forgot to put which side I'm on. I'm choosing innocent...though I have no hope for this country so it's a risky choice.
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

ezkl2230 Guest

No audio recordings allowed...

Announced this evening - judge DISALLOWS audio recordings from the incident for both sides since experts cannot agree on who is doing the screaming.

I think the most shocking revelation is that its an all female jury.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by ezkl2230 View Post
    Announced this evening - judge DISALLOWS audio recordings from the incident for both sides since experts cannot agree on who is doing the screaming.
    Probably the best the prosecution was hoping for all along, since it's unfathomable how they could have made that claim it was TM in the first place.

"You honor... we will now prove that it was actually Mr. Martin screaming for help, while Mr. Zimmerman was on his back holding Mr. Martin on top of him, punching Mr. Martin's fists repeatedly using his nose, and then bashing the back of his own head into sidewalk in an effort to gross him out."
    You can have good intentions and not be right.

It's a kangaroo court. After a fair trial, he'll be hung...
    Lewis - NRA Life - Oregon Firearms Federation - National Assoc. for Gun Rights

Gun control is NOT about guns, it's about CONTROL.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigcarlover View Post
    Probably the best the prosecution was hoping for all along, since it's unfathomable how they could have made that claim it was TM in the first place.

"You honor... we will now prove that it was actually Mr. Martin screaming for help, while Mr. Zimmerman was on his back holding Mr. Martin on top of him, punching Mr. Martin's fists repeatedly using his nose, and then bashing the back of his own head into sidewalk in an effort to gross him out."
    Too true! Using his head as a self defence weapon just to confuse that poor boy. How devious.
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

Ok... I tried but couldn't figure out a way to link to just the guy's blog that has all kinds of info on the Zimmerman case so I'll just have to link to his posts in a different forum. The guy's blog doesn't allow starting from scratch and following along as he adds to it.

Anyway... for an ongoing commentary on the Zimmerman Trial from someone right there please check out:

MGO Community Forum

and:

http://legalinsurrection.com/2013/06...wrap-up//#more

for a daily coverage of the trial.

I have a different take on this situation. Was Travon tired of being stalked and just standing his ground? I am surprised this has not been posited, at least publicly. Another thing - Zimmerman was not a member of a recognized and trained Neighborhood Watch team. His actions, not honoring being told to stand down, show his total lack of training of any kind, let alone showing common sense. Botttom line, there should not have been a loss of life that night.

ezkl2230 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bigstonebeach View Post
    I have a different take on this situation. Was Travon tired of being stalked and just standing his ground? I am surprised this has not been posited, at least publicly. Another thing - Zimmerman was not a member of a recognized and trained Neighborhood Watch team. His actions, not honoring being told to stand down, show his total lack of training of any kind, let alone showing common sense. Botttom line, there should not have been a loss of life that night.
    All old arguments. If you look at a couple of different threads dealing with this situation, you will see variations of your arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by bigstonebeach View Post
    <yawn!> 15 characters....
    Lewis - NRA Life - Oregon Firearms Federation - National Assoc. for Gun Rights

Gun control is NOT about guns, it's about CONTROL.

Page 8 of 49 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast