Background checks needed for 'Umbrellas'???

Thread: Background checks needed for 'Umbrellas'???

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Question Background checks needed for 'Umbrellas'???

A cabby died a gruesome death in Brooklyn yesterday when a passenger fatally stabbed him through the eye with an umbrella during a robbery, law-enforcement sources said.

After getting gored, the cabby continued to drive for about a block before hitting two parked minivans on Thomas S Boyland Street in Brownsville at about 5 p.m., authorities said.

After the crook and a pal fled, the driver was taken to Brookdale Hospital in critical condition and later died.

Thug kills Brooklyn cabby by stabbing him in the eye with umbrella - NYPOST.com
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Quote Originally Posted by The_Outlaw View Post
    A cabby died a gruesome death in Brooklyn yesterday when a passenger fatally stabbed him through the eye with an umbrella during a robbery, law-enforcement sources said.

After getting gored, the cabby continued to drive for about a block before hitting two parked minivans on Thomas S Boyland Street in Brownsville at about 5 p.m., authorities said.

After the crook and a pal fled, the driver was taken to Brookdale Hospital in critical condition and later died.

Thug kills Brooklyn cabby by stabbing him in the eye with umbrella - NYPOST.com
    That's rather gruesome. So when do the permits start for being able to legally carry an umbrella? OMG, could you imagine a place like Chicago where the people could no longer carry umbrellas??? :O
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

I call for an assault umbrella ban!
    If it doesn't fit, FORCE it! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway.

Was it a full sized golf umbrella or one of the folding assault umbrella's?

Sent from behind enemy lines.

I like the assault umbrella that my wife has. It's short and easily concealed in a purse. When you push the button, it "fires" out to over two feet long... no need for a "stabbing" action.

However, it's "trigger" needs some work. Does anyone know of an umbrella armorer who can rework it?
    G'Day and G'lock

We can play with stats and crazy what ifs forever. Does anyone know what causes more unnatural deaths than all the others combined? Blows away DUI, guns, accidents, hammers, knives and even umbrellas. Try health-related events-surgery, misdiagnosis, infection, basic malpractice etc etc--soooooo if we want to ban something that will minimize unnatural deaths how about Obamacare--once it is in full force, there will be many more deaths attributed to unnatural deaths and let us not forget the death panels that will assure your untimely death as they ration who gets treated and who does not.

I get the message behind the story. Too bad those that want to ban everything don't. It is not the gun, knife, baseball bat, BBQ fork, fork, spoon, pen, pencil, etc, etc. It is the mentality of the individual that you have to look at following there actions. Frankly, when I enter a place that does not allow me to carry my weapon I'm looking for any of the above to help me get out of a bad situation.

Blog Entries
    I agree. Ban umbrellas!

Background checks needed for 'Umbrellas'???-article-2206182-15221edd000005dc-207_306x520.jpgBackground checks needed for 'Umbrellas'???-umbrella-gallery-101007.jpg

Ban Britney Spears!