"If Zimmerman get off, Ima go out & kill a white boy" WTH?? - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 83

Thread: "If Zimmerman get off, Ima go out & kill a white boy" WTH??

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Posts
    7,415
    Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    I know what point you're trying to make, and this is somewhat of a deviation from it, but you're not going far enough back. Think when the cops who beat up Rodney King got acquitted. I was there, but a month later, I was here.
    Correct me if I'm wrong but, the Rodney King incident included white cops.
    No need to correct you at all. I already said my reply somewhat deviated from your point.

    I can tell you from experience though, that it won't matter a wit to you or anyone else what the race of the defendant or victim was if major riots break out in your neighborhood because of a court verdict. In LA after the cop verdicts were read, the cops ran and hid in their fortified precinct buildings. It was a full day of unrestrained riots before they came out of their hidey-holes at all, and there was no sustained push-back from them until late on Day 2. Maybe all those Tweets and/or FaceBook postings can serve a "relief valve" kind of purpose here, as in hopefully they'll blow off enough steam on the interwebs and not need to vent out in the streets if/when GZ gets acquitted.

    I remember saying in one thread on this case that this should've been treated as a run-of-the-mill shooting. Whoever is responsible for injecting so much racial animus into it has done more harm to race relations before the fact, than any trial verdict ever could after the fact. If I'm not mistaken, my first post in this thread represents the totality of me mentioning race in relation to any aspect of this case. I am just simply not focused on it, and refuse to get pulled into scoring points on an internet forum based on the race of the people I'm criticizing, ridiculing, or being sarcastic about. If people riot over this verdict in my neck of the woods, all I will see are people that I may have to defend myself from. Some of them will be black with their pants hangin' around the bottom of their cheeks, and some will be comprised of a mixture of races wearing uniforms, badges and guns. Boston and LA during the Dorner manhunt proved that threats to the civil peace will not be treated the same way as they were 20+ years ago when hunkerin' down in your home was the wisest thing to do. It seems just as likely that someone beating down your door now could either be rioters or cops supposedly demanding entry to your home to search for those same rioters.

    Like I said, I sincerely hope the interwebs have been enough a relief valve to avoid more riots over a court verdict. We'll see, because I seriously doubt at this point that the people blowin' off that steam are going to get the verdict they want.

    Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

  2.   
  3. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    If you've got any evidence of that, counselor, post it up or STFU.
    The evidence just came in - someone posted a tweet stating "the threats are being made by white supremacists groups"

    Now if you got evidence that tweet is false post it of STFU.

    Too easy.

  4. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmoredG22 View Post
    Wow, they're all highly educated by the way they write.
    If the shoot the way they write it won't be very dangerous.
    Knarren und Zigarren!!!

  5. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Posts
    7,415
    Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    The evidence just came in - someone posted a tweet stating "the threats are being made by white supremacists groups"

    Now if you got evidence that tweet is false post it of STFU.

    Too easy.
    The challenge wasn't about the "Tweets" you commented on, the challenge was about you. This makes two posts now that your only knee-jerk meme is to jump straight to race-baiting. The only obvious racial bias in this thread is you. Just because you're more biased against white people, against whom there is zero evidence that they fit within your narrative, doesn't make your bias less racial.

    Too easy indeed.

    Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

  6. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    The evidence just came in - someone posted a tweet stating "the threats are being made by white supremacists groups"

    Now if you got evidence that tweet is false post it of STFU.

    Too easy.
    .
    Really? Evidence? Someone posts a tweet that says it's all white supremacists, and that's "evidence?" That wasn't you that posted said tweet was it?
    .
    Race was injected into this situation very early by an unscrupulous media and the panoply of usual professional race-baiters (Sharpton, Jackson, et al). The President's own statements, made before he could possibly have known anything material about the case, injected race into it. The situation was seen to fit the progressive narrative.

  7. #26
    With that kind of "Youthful Vigor" I sure am glad I'm about 70 Miles from there... That and this town is 99.7% Clorox Clean.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

  8. #27
    "If Zimmerman get off, Ima go out & kill a white boy"   WTH??-screen-shot-2013-06-27-5.37.35-pm-e1372369285963.png

    Anyone have a list of other things Young Kareeeeeem will do for $20.00?
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

  9. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The Lowcountry of South Carolina
    Posts
    2,039
    Quote Originally Posted by Kramer1113 View Post
    "If Zimmerman get off, Ima go out & kill a white boy"   WTH??-screen-shot-2013-06-27-5.37.35-pm-e1372369285963.png

    Anyone have a list of other things Young Kareeeeeem will do for $20.00?
    Mow my lawn you Wannabe thug. Get a job. (not you, the twit-erer)

  10. #29
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Southwest Ohio
    Posts
    3,348
    Quote Originally Posted by alternety View Post
    I would just like to point out to those suggesting NSA step in; the point about the whole NSA thing going on is THEY MAY NOT, BY LAW, RUN SURVEILLANCE ON US CITIZENS.
    Actually, it says "US persons", because it includes more than just citizens. But it isn't technically a law unless it's changed in the last several years. It is legally binding though. However, it isn't prohibited in all circumstances, and much of what they've been doing isn't really surveillance in the sense that they didn't monitor actual conversations. I flew intelligence and surveillance missions in the Air Force and I was subject to those restrictions. The exceptions were incredibly stringent and the oversight extremely heavy when exceptions were granted. The issue here is whether or not the current administration abused the modified restrictions put in place after 9/11. It doesn't look good.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

  11. #30
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Southwest Ohio
    Posts
    3,348
    Quote Originally Posted by JCliff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    The evidence just came in - someone posted a tweet stating "the threats are being made by white supremacists groups"

    Now if you got evidence that tweet is false post it of STFU.

    Too easy.
    .
    Really? Evidence? Someone posts a tweet that says it's all white supremacists, and that's "evidence?" That wasn't you that posted said tweet was it?
    I am seriously doubting his claim about being an attorney. I can't see where any reputable attorney would ever try to pass a tweet off as evidence.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast