"If Zimmerman get off, Ima go out & kill a white boy" WTH?? - Page 6
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: "If Zimmerman get off, Ima go out & kill a white boy" WTH??

Based on all the evidence so far and the lead detectives testimony; this trial is a complete waste of time and money.

Where's the race baiters Sharpton and Jackson now?

I'll bet the Home Owners Association are regretting paying that $1 Million guilt fee to Little Skittles parents
    If it doesn't fit, FORCE it! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway.

4. Thanks a lot LBJ, some but not all the members of your GREAT SOCIETY have proven once again they can't reside in a civilized society. God placed them on the richest (mineral) continent on earth, Africa, diamonds oozing out of the mud between their toes and as soon as the European countries who had colonized them granted them their freedom they were right back to hacking each other with machetes, sad but true.
    How do you brainwash a liberal? Simple, give him an enema.

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    Yep...what people say on twitter should be taken seriously enough to attributed to every black person in America.

Of course, there is no chance a bunch of white racist are making those post to stir the pot.
    Where the hell did that come from? Oh I get it. Looking for your 15 minutes.
    Typos are for the entertainment of the reader. Don't let it go to your head!

Howdy,

I only have a 17yo daughter and I live in an all white area in Arkansas so I don't have a dog in this fight.

Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakeland Man View Post
    The biggest drawback to the us a carry mobile app is that I can't block no gods like on my computer.
    He's got useful information to share sometimes (especially on this case I've thought), and it is good for us to have our opinions challenged from time to time.
    Annoying as that might be. I don't find nogods blockworthy.

He's got a point. Who's to say it isn't someone trying to stir something up? Hard to prove either way I think.
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive.

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,

I only have a 17yo daughter and I live in an all white area in Arkansas so I don't have a dog in this fight.

Paul
    ~Howdy Doody~

God forbid if someday your daughter (or someone else within your family) is violently attacked by some drug using thug, because then you would have a dog in the fight correct?

Your ignorant post (one of many) is both asinine and quite moot imvho.

And please stop saying 'howdy' in all of your bloviated posts...because it's becoming quite annoying.
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,

Paul
    Just when you thought the gene pool couldn't get any shallower...

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive.

ezkl2230 Guest
    I'm really not looking forward to a replay of the '68 race riots.

Quote Originally Posted by ezkl2230 View Post
    I'm really not looking forward to a replay of the '68 race riots.
    I see it more as a Rodney King version. You can bet on it happening, hell, some places they riot when their team wins a Championship. Those goons don't need a reason, they just like to have one so they can divert the blame.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast