"If Zimmerman get off, Ima go out & kill a white boy" WTH?? - Page 7
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: "If Zimmerman get off, Ima go out & kill a white boy" WTH??

Broward County Riot Plan

It Is Appointed Onto Man Once To Die, And After That To Face Judgement

Note to self: pick up extra buttered movie theater popcorn :p

Lets dance!
    If it doesn't fit, FORCE it! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway.

My question would be, why the heck is anyone giving 'tweets' any credence to start with in the first place?

Its the same as someone sitting behind a keyboard and acting all thugish. Anyone with a smart phone can be a 'gansta thug' when they're not taking the trash out for their momma.
    Last edited by walt629; 07-09-2013 at 02:58 PM. Reason: spelling
    To not stand against injustice is to stand for it.
    Don't confuse my personality and my attitude.
    My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are.

Quote Originally Posted by whodat2710 View Post
    I see it more as a Rodney King version. You can bet on it happening, hell, some places they riot when their team wins a Championship. Those goons don't need a reason, they just like to have one so they can divert the blame.
    Yep, any excuse to grab a boom box and a flat screen - and if they can thump someone in the process it's a bonus...
    Lewis - NRA Life - Oregon Firearms Federation - National Assoc. for Gun Rights

Gun control is NOT about guns, it's about CONTROL.

If this was the other way around the Black Panther Party would show up to handle security. I wonder who will show up to take the Security Detail in Zimmerman's case?
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Whatever the verdict is, Zimmerman's life is over. He'll either be in prison or in hiding for the remainder of his life. The media has so inflamed the situation that the verdict will not matter. The evidence overwhelmingly supports Z's story but the media and politicians have made this into a racial case or a gun control incident. It makes one concerned that if you need to use a firearm in self defense that you'll have a choice between prison and death. I carry legally and know I will defend myself but our right to self defense is in serious jeopardy. Over zealous Leo's and attorneys are a danger to all of our liberties, not just the second amendment.

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"
    Quote Originally Posted by buckey01 View Post
    Whatever the verdict is, Zimmerman's life is over. He'll either be in prison or in hiding for the remainder of his life. The media has so inflamed the situation that the verdict will not matter. The evidence overwhelmingly supports Z's story but the media and politicians have made this into a racial case or a gun control incident. It makes one concerned that if you need to use a firearm in self defense that you'll have a choice between prison and death. I carry legally and know I will defend myself but our right to self defense is in serious jeopardy. Over zealous Leo's and attorneys are a danger to all of our liberties, not just the second amendment.
    The sad fact is that if Zimmerman was indeed an LEO, he would not be going through any of this crap.
    LEO's seem to be 'above scrutiny'.
    ~SMH~
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Outlaw View Post
    The sad fact is that if Zimmerman was indeed an LEO, he would not be going through any of this crap.
    LEO's seem to be 'above scrutiny'.
    ~SMH~
    That's right, and as I understand the testimony on the record, the only reason he's not an LEO now is because when he applied to the Academy, he had some credit problems and was advised to put off application until he got his credit report cleared up. It had nothing to do with his psychological profile, being over-aggressive or otherwise not well-suited to work in law enforcement. The admissions department just advised him that he will have a better chance of being accepted if he cleans up his credit history.

After he gets acquitted and wins his suit against MSLSD, I'll bet his credit report will improve considerably and he might become a cop still. I mean, if Steven Seagall and Shaquiel O'Neil are cops, I see no reason why Zimmerman's notoriety should stop him from pursuing his dreams.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by buckey01 View Post
    I dunno about that. Casey Anthony is making money. She killed her daughter or lied to protect someone who did and now is profiting from the death of that little girl. Seriously, if she can duct tape her daughters skull before burying it a block from home and get off scott free, then make money, GZ should be just fine.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    That's right, and as I understand the testimony on the record, the only reason he's not an LEO now is because when he applied to the Academy, he had some credit problems and was advised to put off application until he got his credit report cleared up. It had nothing to do with his psychological profile, being over-aggressive or otherwise not well-suited to work in law enforcement. The admissions department just advised him that he will have a better chance of being accepted if he cleans up his credit history.

After he gets acquitted and wins his suit against MSLSD, I'll bet his credit report will improve considerably and he might become a cop still. I mean, if Steven Seagall and Shaquiel O'Neil are cops, I see no reason why Zimmerman's notoriety should stop him from pursuing his dreams.

Blues
    Shaq is a cop?? I seem to remember him assaulting a knicks player...well, he swung and missed. By a few feet lol

Rapper cop...Shaq is the new Ice T.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast