"If Zimmerman get off, Ima go out & kill a white boy" WTH?? - Page 8
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 83

Thread: "If Zimmerman get off, Ima go out & kill a white boy" WTH??

  1. #71
    Actually Shaq slapped Greg Ostertag of the Utah Jazz. Too bad Karl Malone wasn't close at "hand" to help out. Shaq might have had a much shorter career. Of course Malonew was not a big fan of Oster either, calling him OsterFAT when he reported to the team out of shape after the offseason.

    More seriously I do think Zimmerman will find it impossible to have any kind of life within hundreds of miles of his home. He should sue NBC for enough to change his name and go into "protective custody". I mean, if Martins Mom already got 2 million... (is that even true?)
    Typos are for the entertainment of the reader. Don't let it go to your head!

  2.   
  3. #72
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,348
    Blog Entries
    2
    Ooo ooo i remember now. It wad a pacers player. I remember because itmwas the last time I saw reggie miller play. That was when I used to care about basketball. Before the sonics moved and became the stupid thunder....

  4. #73
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    State of Confusion
    Posts
    7,733
    Quote Originally Posted by K7lvo View Post
    Yep, any excuse to grab a boom box and a flat screen - and if they can thump someone in the process it's a bonus...
    Yup. Just ask Reginald Denny. All he did was drive a truck into the wrong intersection.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

  5. #74
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"
    Posts
    2,825

    Angry

    Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    Yup. Just ask Reginald Denny. All he did was drive a truck into the wrong intersection.
    As a native 'Angelino' I will never forget that horrible day...
    I was also an M.P. with the very same National Guard unit that was eventually deployed into the L.A. Riots (far too late imvho).
    Reginald Denny & Fidel Lopez' truly horrifying ordeal's will forever be etched into my memory...
    The LAPD did absolutely nothing to help them!
    It was sickening....
    If (God forbid) something as horrible as that ever happened to me (or to someone else around me) and there are no cops helping, then there would be nothing but muzzle flash coming from my end I swear....If certain ignorant people want to violently act out like a pack of dangerous wild animals, then it's time to defend yourself at all costs...Political Correctness be damned as far as I'm concerned.

    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

  6. #75
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    north east Iowa
    Posts
    1,250
    The news median needs to be held criminally and financially libel for the lies that they intentionally spread in the Zimmerman case. If there is violence the media and grandstanding politicians will be directly responsible and should pay actual and punitive damages. They did the same things in the Rodney King case, the OJ case, the Duke Lacrosse case, and many others. The first amendment guarantees freedom of the press but certainly does not protect against intentional liable.

  7. #76
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Posts
    7,422
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Outlaw View Post
    As a native 'Angelino' I will never forget that horrible day...
    I was also an M.P. with the very same National Guard unit that was eventually deployed into the L.A. Riots (far too late imvho).
    Reginald Denny & Fidel Lopez' truly horrifying ordeal's will forever be etched into my memory...
    The LAPD did absolutely nothing to help them!
    It was sickening....
    If (God forbid) something as horrible as that ever happened to me (or to someone else around me) and there are no cops helping, then there would be nothing but muzzle flash coming from my end I swear....If certain ignorant people want to violently act out like a pack of dangerous wild animals, then it's time to defend yourself at all costs...Political Correctness be damned as far as I'm concerned.

    So what part of town were you in then? We were just a block off Normandie, but about 180 blocks South of where it all started (near 182nd and Normandie). By the evening of day 2 the fires had made it all the way down to 190th, even further South of us though. It wasn't really out in the streets that far South, just nuisance fires trying to draw LAFD and PD away from the main riot areas closer to downtown, which wasn't even necessary because they were both lettin' it burn anyway.

    I was 10 years old for the Watts riots and really don't remember much about it, except that my mom and my granny were scared to death. That was in North Redondo near Manhattan Beach Blvd. and Inglewood Ave., and having looked back at what really happened, I'm pretty sure they had little reason to worry, but then they also didn't have immediate news from which to draw. They stayed scared for awhile though. I kept riding my Stingray down to the beach to go surfing (I had a surf-board trailer I towed behind my Stingray LOL).

    I'm not at all worried about anything happening here if GZ is acquitted, but we're prepared if it does, as always. I think the expectations about widespread rioting are overblown. May be some incidents here and there, but I don't think it's going to be widespread, all-out riots.

    Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

  8. #77
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Real World
    Posts
    7,817
    My father was a LEO during the Watts rioting. People were always thanking my father and the PD for protecting them by keeping the blacks contained in their own area during the riots. My father would tell the people that the police were not preventing the blacks from spreading the riot into the white neighborhoods to protect the law abiding citizen. My father said that the blacks were being contained in their own areas for their own protection because everyone in the white area was waiting for them with guns loaded & ready. I can vouch for that because myself and all my buddies were driving around with loaded shotguns in the back seat just in case. Even to this day, if they want to riot, for their own safety they had better confine it to their own turf.






    ~ Yesterdays Prophecies-Today Headlines ~
    ~ GOD HATES RELIGION ~

  9. #78
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Houston Metro Area, Texas
    Posts
    3,004
    If you surround me, are bigger than me or younger than me and are a threat to me or my family, I can and will defend myself, you may be able to overpower me with numbers but I will be reducing your numbers until I am dead.

  10. #79
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"
    Posts
    2,825
    Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    So what part of town were you in then? We were just a block off Normandie, but about 180 blocks South of where it all started (near 182nd and Normandie). By the evening of day 2 the fires had made it all the way down to 190th, even further South of us though. It wasn't really out in the streets that far South, just nuisance fires trying to draw LAFD and PD away from the main riot areas closer to downtown, which wasn't even necessary because they were both lettin' it burn anyway.

    I was 10 years old for the Watts riots and really don't remember much about it, except that my mom and my granny were scared to death. That was in North Redondo near Manhattan Beach Blvd. and Inglewood Ave., and having looked back at what really happened, I'm pretty sure they had little reason to worry, but then they also didn't have immediate news from which to draw. They stayed scared for awhile though. I kept riding my Stingray down to the beach to go surfing (I had a surf-board trailer I towed behind my Stingray LOL).

    I'm not at all worried about anything happening here if GZ is acquitted, but we're prepared if it does, as always. I think the expectations about widespread rioting are overblown. May be some incidents here and there, but I don't think it's going to be widespread, all-out riots.

    Blues
    I was living in North East L.A. (Highland Park) at that time.
    Far enough away from the hot zone for the most part.
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

  11. #80
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    2,004
    Quote Originally Posted by tricolordad View Post
    I dunno about that. Casey Anthony is making money. She killed her daughter or lied to protect someone who did and now is profiting from the death of that little girl. Seriously, if she can duct tape her daughters skull before burying it a block from home and get off scott free, then make money, GZ should be just fine.
    Hmm.. I thought the verdict was not guilty on the Anthony case. But if you say shes guilty then it must be..
    To not stand against injustice is to stand for it.
    Don't confuse my personality and my attitude.
    My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast