"If Zimmerman get off, Ima go out & kill a white boy" WTH??
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: "If Zimmerman get off, Ima go out & kill a white boy" WTH??

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Arrow "If Zimmerman get off, Ima go out & kill a white boy" WTH??

As the highly publicized murder trial of George Zimmerman marches on, Some hypocritical supporters of slain teen Trayvon Martin are vowing to carry out disturbing and deadly acts of violence against white people if Zimmerman is not found guilty.

?If Zimmerman Get Off, Ima Go Kill a White Boy?: Trayvon Martin Supporters Make Shocking Threats Ahead of Verdict | TheBlaze.com
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Wow, they're all highly educated by the way they write.

Yep...what people say on twitter should be taken seriously enough to attributed to every black person in America.

Of course, there is no chance a bunch of white racist are making those post to stir the pot.

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Wow. Between yesterday's prosecution "star" witness and all those Tweets (or whatever) I just read, we're all going to be well-schooled in Ebonics, terroristic threats, and we'll all be thoroughly steeped in black "culture" before this trial is over.

I'm not naive. I understand that "creepy ass cracker" is the vernacular of the streets, but I cannot ascribe that kind of jive as having anything whatsoever to do with "culture" in this country, yet both the prosecution and the defense questioned that disrespectful young woman if her cavalier attitude towards the use of such language (by Trayvon) was due to how she learned to talk within her "culture." It is actually culture-deprived, classless, thug-life trash-talk, and that's all.

Every single one of those messages should be culled from the NSA's dragnet captures, and investigated to determine if each individual messenger has the ability and/or intent to follow through with those expressions of their thuggish "culture," and if so, should suffer whatever legal consequences the law provides for in relation to making terroristic threats.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    Yep...what people say on twitter should be taken seriously enough to attributed to every black person in America.

Of course, there is no chance a bunch of white racist are making those post to stir the pot.
    If you've got any evidence of that, counselor, post it up or STFU.
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"
    Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    Every single one of those messages should be culled from the NSA's dragnet captures, and investigated to determine if each individual messenger has the ability and/or intent to follow through with those expressions of their thuggish "culture," and if so, should suffer whatever legal consequences the law provides for in relation to making terroristic threats.

Blues
    Agreed.....Right on Blues.
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

The biggest drawback to the us a carry mobile app is that I can't block no gods like on my computer.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakeland Man View Post
    The biggest drawback to the us a carry mobile app is that I can't block no gods like on my computer.
    I don't generally agre with him but he's not too far out there this time.
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Quote Originally Posted by The_Outlaw View Post
    As the highly publicized murder trial of George Zimmerman marches on, Some hypocritical supporters of slain teen Trayvon Martin are vowing to carry out disturbing and deadly acts of violence against white people if Zimmerman is not found guilty.

?If Zimmerman Get Off, Ima Go Kill a White Boy?: Trayvon Martin Supporters Make Shocking Threats Ahead of Verdict | TheBlaze.com
    Goodness. What eloquence in defense of principle we see here. I'm sure these young folks will go far and contribute much of value to our society...

I have my laptop running and looked at Twitter on it and this Thread was missing.
    I opened this Thread in a new window on this computer.
    Then I refreshed the page on this computer and this Thread is gone. What gives ?
    I'm writing this on the one I opened in a new window.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast