More people claim that it's Zimmerman's voice screaming for help on the 911 tape. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: More people claim that it's Zimmerman's voice screaming for help on the 911 tape.

Shoobee is gonna get banned again LULZ
    If it doesn't fit, FORCE it! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Diealotz View Post
    I don't think it's Shoobe. This guy can spell! But could be a diff banned ex-forum poster.
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

Quote Originally Posted by gejoslin View Post
    I don't think it's Shoobe. This guy can spell! But could be a diff banned ex-forum poster.
    We should start a winner take all poll.

We need a list of potentials.
    Shoobee
    Kwimby

Please add your guesstimates :p

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    We should start a winner take all poll.

We need a list of potentials.
    Shoobee
    Kwimby

Please add your guesstimates :p
    Hmm....Well, I might be able to find him in my Ignore List, though not all of them have been banned. Some of them just went away after a few days of exchanges like this umm....member in good standing (HA!) has participated in over the last several days. I'll post the Rogues Gallery of nicks on my list though, minus the couple that are just some weird personality conflict between me and them.

BuddhaKat
    deepstare
    fullyarmedcitizen
    jfisch
    Koolbota
    rdm6680
    Robby3006
    Scvette
    Shoobee

Blues

PS: That last one was just me signing off, but I have been known to ignore myself at times before too.
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

LOL!

I remember rdm, been a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,

Why would George being screaming for help as he was drawing and firing his gun but stopped yelling as soon as he fired his gun?

Doesn't add up.

We do not have an example of Martin's voice but we have heard George's voice and we have heard Martin's brother's voice and I have a hard time believing the the screams came from George.

At the same time I find it hard to believe that anyone can honestly say "That's _________ ( fill in the blank ) voice.".

Paul
    I'll see your bet and raise you this...

Each side claims it's their client screaming. But no one is connecting obvious dots here. Witness number one on the scene testified he saw Martin on top. How many of us believe the guy on bottom is winning the fight while the guy on top, instead of running away, screams. And have any of us ever seen an aggressor straddling and beating the tar out of someone while screaming bloody-murder for help? Makes zero sense. The 911 call has consistent screaming up until the gunshot is heard. What can we deduce from that? First, whoever is screaming is getting beat-up or is panicked with fear for life and limb. There's a gunshot and precisely at that time the witness sees Martin on top. Unless they switched places (doubtful) the first witness' timing tells us who was the aggressor immediately before the gunshot. Set the witness statements against the timing in the 911 call between the screams and the shot. Everything before witness number one appears on the scene is pure speculation... word against word... circumstantial.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    I'll see your bet and raise you this...

Each side claims it's their client screaming. But no one is connecting obvious dots here. Witness number one on the scene testified he saw Martin on top. How many of us believe the guy on bottom is winning the fight while the guy on top, instead of running away, screams. And have any of us ever seen an aggressor straddling and beating the tar out of someone while screaming bloody-murder for help? Makes zero sense. The 911 call has consistent screaming up until the gunshot is heard. What can we deduce from that? First, whoever is screaming is getting beat-up or is panicked with fear for life and limb. There's a gunshot and precisely at that time the witness sees Martin on top. Unless they switched places (doubtful) the first witness' timing tells us who was the aggressor immediately before the gunshot. Set the witness statements against the timing in the 911 call between the screams and the shot. Everything before witness number one appears on the scene is pure speculation... word against word... circumstantial.
    That's right. The expert witness said that the shirt had to be 2-4 inches away from his body by the stippling on TM chest. That means he was on top when GZ fired his pistol. 2+2 that simple.
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12