More people claim that it's Zimmerman's voice screaming for help on the 911 tape.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: More people claim that it's Zimmerman's voice screaming for help on the 911 tape.

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Arrow More people claim that it's Zimmerman's voice screaming for help on the 911 tape.

Sondra Osterman, wife of Zimmerman’s best friend Mark Osterman, told jurors that the screaming voice on the tape was “definitely” that of Zimmerman.
    “Yes, definitely, it’s Georgie,” Osterman said. “I hear it, I hear him screaming.”

Wife of Zimmerman's best friend testifies that neighborhood watchman can be heard screaming on 911 call | Fox News
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Howdy,

After listening to the tape several times I'm pretty sure that it belongs to Jimmy Hoffa.

Time to start digging.

Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,

After listening to the tape several times I'm pretty sure that it belongs to Jimmy Hoffa.

Time to start digging.

Paul
    He was dug up last month in cement buried in a field outside Detroit.

Wait, that was another false lead LOL

Back on topic:

Prepare for race riots and vandalism...

Fortunately I don't live near any heavily populated areas so I'll kick back with some popcorn and enjoy the show :p
    If it doesn't fit, FORCE it! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Diealotz View Post

Back on topic:

Fortunately I don't live near any heavily populated areas so I'll kick back with some popcorn and enjoy the show :p
    Stocking up on popcorn and diet soda for show time after GZ is acquitted. But they have talked big before on the boards, it's easy for "them" to say they're gonna do this and that. We'll see how they act, I'm sure the alphabet stations will be showing everything in living color.
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

Quote Originally Posted by gejoslin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Diealotz View Post

Back on topic:

Stocking up on popcorn and diet soda for show time after GZ is acquitted. But they have talked big before on the boards, it's easy for "them" to say they're gonna do this and that. We'll see how they act, I'm sure the alphabet stations will be showing everything in living color.
    May I make another suggestion?

Nutty bars... Frozen...
    Yum!
    If it doesn't fit, FORCE it! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Outlaw View Post

Sondra Osterman, wife of Zimmerman’s best friend Mark Osterman, told jurors that the screaming voice on the tape was “definitely” that of Zimmerman.
    “Yes, definitely, it’s Georgie,” Osterman said. “I hear it, I hear him screaming.”

Wife of Zimmerman's best friend testifies that neighborhood watchman can be heard screaming on 911 call | Fox News
    And Martin's father may have said it wasn't his son - if the jury believes the testimony of the investigating officer.

Go all the way back to the opening statements. Most trial lawyers are convinced that a jury trail is won or lost in the opening statements, and it would take something dramatic during trial to change that.

So far, the state hasn't offered anything dramatic, and the defense is unlikely to give them the opportunity to do so during the defense presentation.

Howdy,

Why would George being screaming for help as he was drawing and firing his gun but stopped yelling as soon as he fired his gun?

Doesn't add up.

We do not have an example of Martin's voice but we have heard George's voice and we have heard Martin's brother's voice and I have a hard time believing the the screams came from George.

At the same time I find it hard to believe that anyone can honestly say "That's _________ ( fill in the blank ) voice.".

Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

Howdy,

Why would George being screaming for help as he was drawing and firing his gun but stopped yelling as soon as he fired his gun?

Doesn't add up.

We do not have an example of Martin's voice but we have heard George's voice and we have heard Martin's brother's voice and I have a hard time believing the the screams came from George.

At the same time I find it hard to believe that anyone can honestly say "That's _________ ( fill in the blank ) voice.".

Paul
    It's clear there was no fight. Martin's injuries were to his fist and the bullet wound, nothing else. Zimmerman had multiple injuries. A witness has testified that Martin was on top of Zimmerman. Zimmerman's story matches the evidence we have. Zimmerman told the same substantial story multiple times with variations only what would be expected (all without contacting a lawyer). There is no evidence that contradicts Zimmerman's story. It seems clear a reasonable man would have been in fear for his life or of severe bodily injury. If he is convicted of anything, I would say it is because 6 women were afraid of the riots that would erupt from finding him innocent.
    Maybejim

Life Member NRA
    Life Member CRPA
    Life Member SASS

What you say isn't as important as what the other person hears

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    At the same time I find it hard to believe that anyone can honestly say "That's _________ ( fill in the blank ) voice."
    The eye and ear witness can, but you just don't want to believe him:

Is that reluctant witness part of whatever conspiracy you fantasize is afoot to get Zimmerman off?

That's what doesn't add up, Pretty Simple Paul.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Who else would be screaming other than the guy who had his head bashed into the concrete and didn't have any fighting wounds on his knuckles? Sure it's Martin screaming for his life as he's bashing Zimmerman's head in.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast