If Zimmerman is acquitted, critics should remember Seattle's Westlake Plaza case - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: If Zimmerman is acquitted, critics should remember Seattle's Westlake Plaza case

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    SE FL and SE OH
    Posts
    5,602
    Quote Originally Posted by Pir8fan View Post
    That's easy to understand. The Florida officials are not taking precautions in the event of a guilty verdict. Speaks volumes about the Martin supporters.
    Here they are taking precautions either way.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

  2.   
  3. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Sepra Peratus/Arkansas
    Posts
    1,638
    Quote Originally Posted by Pir8fan View Post
    That's easy to understand. The Florida officials are not taking precautions in the event of a guilty verdict. Speaks volumes about the Martin supporters.
    So I guess Florida thinks there will not be any trouble? When the Martin supporters are posting how they are going to kill a "whitey" because GZ got acquitted. If they think that, someone has their head up their...uh,..in the "sand", (cleaned up version)
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

  4. Quote Originally Posted by gejoslin View Post
    So I guess Florida thinks there will not be any trouble? When the Martin supporters are posting how they are going to kill a "whitey" because GZ got acquitted. If they think that, someone has their head up their...uh,..in the "sand", (cleaned up version)
    I think you read that wrong. Florida knows that if Zimmerman is found guilty, there won't be any "white Hispanic" rioting.

  5. #14
    can't say why these things have not been in the news, but I can say...if either of these victims were carrying, the outcome may have been much different
    Quote Originally Posted by Peggy Reist View Post
    And while George Zimmerman is getting national headlines just for his trial, why are we not hearing anything about these two racially motivated crimes? One is dead, the other is critical.

    Media blackout: Georgia man killed in black-on-white hate crime attack - Norfolk Crime | Examiner.com
    Mob beats man on his own front porch ?for Trayvon??press ignores | Conservative ByteConservative Byte

  6. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Sepra Peratus/Arkansas
    Posts
    1,638
    Quote Originally Posted by dunnrite View Post
    I think you read that wrong. Florida knows that if Zimmerman is found guilty, there won't be any "white Hispanic" rioting.
    I apologize, I did read that wrong. Yesterday was one long day!
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

  7. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    An Alternate Reality, I Assure You...
    Posts
    5,115
    Quote Originally Posted by barecove View Post
    can't say why these things have not been in the news, but I can say...if either of these victims were carrying, the outcome may have been much different
    You can't say...? Yeah you can... don't be scared. They're not in the news b/c the tables have been turned 180 degrees and a black-on-white crime isn't a crime... it's justified punishment for being white. I gotta be honest here, the majority of racist people I've come in contact with... are black. Not all black people are racist, and not all white people aren't... just sayin' I think "whitey", collectively, has gotten over it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

  8. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Sepra Peratus/Arkansas
    Posts
    1,638
    I've heard the Black pundits say that black people can not be racists because of slavery in the past. I call BS on this! Has anyone heard of this before?
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

  9. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    An Alternate Reality, I Assure You...
    Posts
    5,115
    Quote Originally Posted by gejoslin View Post
    I've heard the Black pundits say that black people can not be racists because of slavery in the past. I call BS on this! Has anyone heard of this before?
    People can try to justify it however they like, racist is racist!

    Guess what... whites have been slaves, as have latinos, asians and every other ethnic group on the planet!!! Y'know what's too ironic? Ask a black person if they are really angry about a potential ancestor being a slave from Africa, then ask if they would ever want to go back and live. Ali went to Africa and found out how lucky he was to be an American. Some people still feel entitled and they always need an excuse for their own shitty life. To place the blame on an entire race of people shows a huge amount of immaturity and a lack of intellectual capacity.

    You're a racists...? GROW UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

  10. #19
    I was going to start a thread titled: "If Zimmerman Is Found Guilty I'm Gonna Go...." But then I thought better of it.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

  11. #20
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    SE FL and SE OH
    Posts
    5,602
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnerbob View Post
    People can try to justify it however they like, racist is racist!

    Guess what... whites have been slaves, as have latinos, asians and every other ethnic group on the planet!!! Y'know what's too ironic? Ask a black person if they are really angry about a potential ancestor being a slave from Africa, then ask if they would ever want to go back and live. Ali went to Africa and found out how lucky he was to be an American. Some people still feel entitled and they always need an excuse for their own shitty life. To place the blame on an entire race of people shows a huge amount of immaturity and a lack of intellectual capacity.

    You're a racists...? GROW UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    And you have to remember how many of those slaves became slaves. Black on black violence was a leading cause. When a tribe attacked and captured another tribe's members, they sold them to others. Sounds like the race card needs thrown into a fire and put the blame where it belongs. On any who commit criminal acts.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast