If Zimmerman is acquitted, critics should remember Seattle's Westlake Plaza case
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If Zimmerman is acquitted, critics should remember Seattle's Westlake Plaza case

If Zimmerman is acquitted, critics should remember Seattle's Westlake Plaza case

With the defense having rested in a Florida courtroom, and closing arguments scheduled today, the second-degree murder trial of George Zimmerman, who claims to have shot teenagerTrayvon Martin in self-defense is winding down and if there is an acquittal, critics – especially any in the Seattle area – should be reminded of the famous Westlake Plaza shooting in October 2006.

In that case, a legally-armed African American man named Kenneth Miller fatally shot Daniel Culotti, a white man, who was stomping and beating him in broad daylight, in front of witnesses. In that case, following a lengthy investigation, Miller was not charged. Culotti died from a single bullet, fired upward from a .357 Magnum Ruger revolver, as Culotti stood over Miller.
    But with the Zimmerman trial near an end, reports have surfaced that the Broward County Sheriff’s Office is preparing for the aftermath in the event Mr. Zimmerman is acquitted. And, according to the Associated Press, the prosecution is grasping for a conviction of some kind – after Judge Debra Nelson did agree that jurors could consider a manslaughter conviction – by now asking the court to entertain the possibility of a third-degree murder conviction based on “child abuse” because Martin was 17 years old.
    The rest of the story is here.
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

This trial has nothing to do with facts and truth. Zimmerman has already been tried and convicted in the court of public opinion. Thanks to the president of the United States and the main stream media. Now it's all about politics and political correctness. A fair skinned hispanic killed a juvenile black. That's the crime.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

That's easy to understand. The Florida officials are not taking precautions in the event of a guilty verdict. Speaks volumes about the Martin supporters.
    NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified Instructor (Pistol & Personal Defense in the Home)
    North Carolina Concealed Carry Instructor

And while George Zimmerman is getting national headlines just for his trial, why are we not hearing anything about these two racially motivated crimes? One is dead, the other is critical.

Media blackout: Georgia man killed in black-on-white hate crime attack - Norfolk Crime | Examiner.com
    Mob beats man on his own front porch ?for Trayvon??press ignores | Conservative ByteConservative Byte

In the liberal world there's no such thing as a black on white hate crime. Blacks are nothing more than slaves to liberals and thus are a protected class. Whites must continue to be punished for the sins of all whites before them that might have ever had anything to do with enslaving black people. Liberals must have victims to prove to the world that they care more than any other class.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Peggy Reist View Post
    And while George Zimmerman is getting national headlines just for his trial, why are we not hearing anything about these two racially motivated crimes? One is dead, the other is critical.

Media blackout: Georgia man killed in black-on-white hate crime attack - Norfolk Crime | Examiner.com
    Mob beats man on his own front porch ?for Trayvon??press ignores | Conservative ByteConservative Byte
    I wonder if these kids could be Obama's son?
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

Blog Entries
    If Obama had a son, he'd be as fugly as those girls whose vacations we are laying for. They are girls, right? Sometimes, in a certain light I'm not so sure.

Now that I think about it, maybe one of those "girls" is Trayvon Martin. He's not dead, he's on an island with Elvis, JFK and Tupac.

Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post
    In the liberal world there's no such thing as a black on white hate crime. Blacks are nothing more than slaves to liberals and thus are a protected class. Whites must continue to be punished for the sins of all whites before them that might have ever had anything to do with enslaving black people. Liberals must have victims to prove to the world that they care more than any other class.
    I think you meant to say "In the liberal world there's no such thing as a black on white crime..."
    Lewis - NRA Life - Oregon Firearms Federation - National Assoc. for Gun Rights

Gun control is NOT about guns, it's about CONTROL.

Quote Originally Posted by K7lvo View Post
    I think you meant to say "In the liberal world there's no such thing as a black on white crime..."
    This is true, in the liberal world all blacks are innocent. If any should brake the law it's because of the slave trade of the past. It's the white mans fault that blacks are driven to any life of crime.

My line of ancestors comes from France (Gaul). In Gaul they were Roman slaves. I think I'll sue Italy. There's a lot of back wages + interest they owe me!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast