Wonder how they'll feel Monday. - Page 6
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Wonder how they'll feel Monday.

tattedupboy:
    You started this thread saying your opinion lead you to your conclusion. Then you have proceeded to malign others of differing opinions and, interestingly, have not presented any objective information, readily verifiable by the thread participants, in spite of your numerous posts. You have chosen to disagree with the jury, which is your right, but you have failed to present facts consistent with your opinion.

My daughter opined that TM would have been better served by observing the Eddy Eagle Rules: Stop; Don't Touch; LEAVE THE AREA [my emphasis]; Tell an Adult. That is an example of opinion backed up by objective information. She is 11.

You need to act at least her age, or suffer the consequences of any flamer with an ax to grind and no evidence to support that opinion. Your post count suggests you can manage the former, but this thread leads me to suspect the latter.

Good Luck.
    ________

DRNurse1

Zimmerman lied about Trayvon seeing his gun;
    He lied about not knowing the Stand Your Ground law;
    He lied about Trayvon jumping out of some bushes on him;
    He lied about not knowing the name of the street he was on (in a neighborhood in which he had lived for 4 years);
    He lied when he said Trayvon was covering his mouth and squeezing his nose shortly before Trayvon tried to grab for his gun.

Sent from my A200 using Tapatalk HD
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

Zimmerman was doing nothing illegal as a neighborhood watch guy, Trayvon was doing nothing illegal walking through the neighborhood, things changed when Trayvon instead of taking his skittles and tea and walking to wherever he was going did not keep going and told his girlfriend he was being followed by a cracker and turned and went for Zimmerman and became the aggressor. Sad but true. And now hate fueled by DOJ and Obama will make carry more important.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    HD
    OK, I'll give you that. Zimmerman's gun was the very last thing Martin saw.

On what do you base your assertion that Zimmerman lied about those things. Were you there to witness it? If so, then you failed in your civic duty by not coming forward and testifying. If you weren't there, then your statement are not backed up by any evidence.

It appears to me that you just decided that Zimmerman was guilty and disregarded any and all evidence to the contrary.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakeland Man View Post
    On what do you base your assertion that Zimmerman lied about those things. Were you there to witness it? If so, then you failed in your civic duty by not coming forward and testifying. If you weren't there, then your statement are not backed up by any evidence.

It appears to me that you just decided that Zimmerman was guilty and disregarded any and all evidence to the contrary.
    He did! And you wanna know why?? Because deep down, he is a liberal using the race crutch.

Still, tattedupyeeeaaaabooooiiii, your input is the equivalent of a fart. Maybe even a wet fart. Check your pants.

He lied about not knowing the name of the street he was on (in a neighborhood in which he had lived for 4 years);
    He lied when he said Trayvon was covering his mouth and squeezing his nose shortly before Trayvon tried to grab for his gun.

And do you definitively know this? Anytime you're carrying a gun and someone hits you the gun is involved. You cannot be beat-up while armed. Your attacker may eventually discover the gun and..... this conversation is ridiculous. Your opinion no longer matters.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Blog Entries
    He lied about not knowing the Stand Your Ground law;

This is the side you've chosen. Need I say more about who the liars are?

Wonder how they'll feel Monday.-image.jpgWonder how they'll feel Monday.-image.jpg

It speaks volumes to your character.

And yet no one wants to get on tricolordad's case for suggesting that my sympathies for Trayvon Martin are racially motivated.

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

OK...I'll bite. TCD, you are a bad person for suggesting such a thing. The only possible reason tattedupboy could possible have for thinking Trayvin was innocent and Zimmerman was guilty was a thorough examination of the evidence. Of course, it wasn't the examination of the evidence in THIS case, but still...

Tattedupboy, you still haven't shown any evidence to back up your claims that Zimmerman lied. I have lived in my neighborhood for almost 8 years and I still don't know the street names of most of the roads in it. Most people have a tendency to not see details that don't directly affect them. Even as gun owners and carriers, who's SA should be on a higher level, we tend to ignore the details that are not right in front of us, an which we deem (consciously or unconsciously) to be irrelevant to our lives.

Trying to deflect the attention onto TCD just shows the weakness of your argument. And be certain of this...I an no fan of TCD. But when he is right, I am adult enough to admit it.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast