Wonder how they'll feel Monday. - Page 7
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 110

Thread: Wonder how they'll feel Monday.

  1. #61
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,348
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    And yet no one wants to get on tricolordad's case for suggesting that my sympathies for Trayvon Martin are racially motivated.

    Sent from my A200 using Tapatalk HD
    Then provide a valid argument! You've only been regurgitating things that have been proven false.

  2.   
  3. #62
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,348
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakeland Man View Post
    OK...I'll bite. TCD, you are a bad person for suggesting such a thing. The only possible reason tattedupboy could possible have for thinking Trayvin was innocent and Zimmerman was guilty was a thorough examination of the evidence. Of course, it wasn't the examination of the evidence in THIS case, but still...
    I'm sorry. I'll behave better in the future.

  4. #63
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,675
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakeland Man View Post
    OK...I'll bite. TCD, you are a bad person for suggesting such a thing. The only possible reason tattedupboy could possible have for thinking Trayvin was innocent and Zimmerman was guilty was a thorough examination of the evidence. Of course, it wasn't the examination of the evidence in THIS case, but still...

    Tattedupboy, you still haven't shown any evidence to back up your claims that Zimmerman lied. I have lived in my neighborhood for almost 8 years and I still don't know the street names of most of the roads in it. Most people have a tendency to not see details that don't directly affect them. Even as gun owners and carriers, who's SA should be on a higher level, we tend to ignore the details that are not right in front of us, an which we deem (consciously or unconsciously) to be irrelevant to our lives.

    Trying to deflect the attention onto TCD just shows the weakness of your argument. And be certain of this...I an no fan of TCD. But when he is right, I am adult enough to admit it.
    I've shown no evidence? You might want to check a couple of posts up then. How one evaluates what I've presented is their prerogative, but hey, whatever. And who have I maligned on here?

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

    Benjamin Franklin

  5. #64
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,675
    Quote Originally Posted by tricolordad View Post
    Then provide a valid argument! You've only been regurgitating things that have been proven false.
    And while you're at, before suggesting that I'm racially motivated, prove it!

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

    Benjamin Franklin

  6. #65
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,348
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    And while you're at, before suggesting that I'm racially motivated, prove it!

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Prove you aren't.

  7. #66
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,675
    Here's what I'll concede though. People on both sides acknowledge all of the things GZ could've done differently, but I have yet to see any TM sympathizers acknowledge the same about TM. I'm not a parent, but when I do become one, I would teach my kids to call 911 if they're being followed, or, if they're as close to home as TM was, to run home and let me and the police deal with the "creepy ass you-know-what" (not that I'd be teaching my kids to use racist words though).

    Edit: tricolordad, the burden is on you to prove that I am. Don't speculate.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

    Benjamin Franklin

  8. #67
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,348
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    And yet no one wants to get on tricolordad's case for suggesting that my sympathies for Trayvon Martin are racially motivated.

    Sent from my A200 using Tapatalk HD
    Dude, I've known a few "boys" that have died before their time doing **** that got them killed. Hell, one of my best friends got killed. Was it a sad occasion? Hell yes! I miss him every day! Was it his avoidable? You bet! He could have made a better choice than to act a fool. Was he wrong? Absolutely. But the fact is, he was doing the same thing to somebody else that Trayvon Martin was doing to George Zimmerman. He was upset because the guy was following him while he moved through the store stuffing things in his pocket in a neighborhood that was experiencing the rash of crime that magically occurred everywhere he went. He got mad and came back and attacked the manager after he was told to leave. The employee behind the counter blew him in half with a 20 gauge to keep him from knifing the manager. Did it make the news? No, because the shopkeeper was hispanic and my friend was white.

    You have offered nothing but arguments that were proven wrong during the last 6 months. It boils down to race. There's no other logical assumption to make! There's no other argument coming from the Martin supporters. In the end, it's about hurt feelings based on the perceived color of a man's skin.

    See your fellow supporters in those pictures I posted? They're defacing and burning the American flag. They're attacking the system that gives them the right to protest the government and burn flags in anger when the white house has facilitated and transported them to the very locations that they are destroying. They're attacking the system that would rather let 100 guilty men go free than imprison one single innocent man. When your fellow supporters act like that and commit an act of violence upon this great nation, it just shows that Zimmerman was right to pull that trigger and that Martin was a murderous piece of trash. This is what he was protecting himself from. The enemy. He protected not only himself, but the "creepy ass cracker" in the neighborhood that would inevitably have crossed paths with Trayvon Martin at night. Considering the jewlery and screwdriver recovered from Martin at school, the next victim probably would have encountered that moron in his own home.

  9. #68
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,675
    Tricolordad, I've said nothing to suggest that my sympathies are racially motivated. Stop it!

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

    Benjamin Franklin

  10. #69
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,348
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    Here's what I'll concede though. People on both sides acknowledge all of the things GZ could've done differently, but I have yet to see any TM sympathizers acknowledge the same about TM. I'm not a parent, but when I do become one, I would teach my kids to call 911 if they're being followed, or, if they're as close to home as TM was, to run home and let me and the police deal with the "creepy ass you-know-what" (not that I'd be teaching my kids to use racist words though).

    Edit: tricolordad, the burden is on you to prove that I am. Don't speculate.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Instead of going home, Trayvon doubled back to attack someone who he used racist words to describe. The use of racist words proves that he hated Zimmerman because of his skin color. (I have black friends who never refer to white people as crackers, even the ones they don't like.) He attacked him and tried to kill him after describing him in such a way. It was a hate crime. (Don't forget, I am an Arab, I am not caucasian. The race card won't work here.) If his "supporters" don't have enough sense to think of a solution that doesn't involve assault and attempted murder, that shows the level of integrity they possess. From theirs, and your point of view, it's okay to attack and attempt to murder someone for following you because you don't like it, but it's not okay for him to protect himself. You defend Trayvon for doing so, but freely admit that you don't want your kid to do that same thing? Doesn't make sense to me or anyone else with half a mind. If you had a valid argument, you would not resort to contradicting yourself. It's about race to you, period.

  11. #70
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,348
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    Tricolordad, I've said nothing to suggest that my sympathies are racially motivated. Stop it!

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Except using this quote:

    "creepy ass you-know-what"

    Why even use that phrase to suggest what you'd teach your kids??

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast