Wonder how they'll feel Monday.
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wonder how they'll feel Monday.

Wonder how they'll feel Monday.

At Trayvon Martin’s barbershop in Miami Gardens, waiting, watching for a verdict - Miami-Dade - MiamiHerald.com They got a trial and they lost. I also wonder if the prosecution will now release the evidence they got off of his phone that was refused to be omitted in court.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    At Trayvon Martin’s barbershop in Miami Gardens, waiting, watching for a verdict - Miami-Dade - MiamiHerald.com They got a trial and they lost. I also wonder if the prosecution will now release the evidence they got off of his phone that was refused to be omitted in court.
    The evidence was released, just too late for the defense to prepare it for presentation, and a likely violation of law and ethics by the prosecution.

Many of the talking heads in the black communities are glossing over the fact that although Martin had every right to be where he was, so did Zimmerman. There is no evidence that Zimmerman did anything with his firearm other than draw it to protect his life. Martin's assault of Zimmerman is what caused Martin's demise.

First Casey Anthony's daughter, and now Trayvon Martin. That now makes two children who have been failed by the justice system in the state of Florida in less than two years.

Sent from my A200 using Tapatalk HD
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    First Casey Anthony's daughter, and now Trayvon Martin. That now makes two children who have been failed by the justice system in the state of Florida in less than two years.

As I recall, there wasn't any evidence that Caylee Anthony was unlawfully beating up Casey Anthony.

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    As I recall, there wasn't any evidence that Caylee Anthony was unlawfully beating up Casey Anthony.
    Not at all. But injustice is still injustice regardless.

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

I don't see Trayvon as a child either........young man possible but not a child. Justice was served FINALLY. Although it's a shame that a group of people can force a criminal trial on anyone in this country. GZ needs to sue for unlawful prosecution being a Grand Jury was never convened but a trial ordered by a political minion. Talk about violating someone's Civil Rights.......
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Are you going to reference that quote?
    Lewis - NRA Life - Oregon Firearms Federation - National Assoc. for Gun Rights

Gun control is NOT about guns, it's about CONTROL.

Quote Originally Posted by K7lvo View Post
    Are you going to reference that quote?
    Nothing to reference. Opinions don't need to be referenced. My perspective is my perspective and I'm not required to cite a reference for it.

Benjamin Franklin

Justice for Zimmerman!

Now if you will excuse me im off to the grocery for skittles and tea :p
    If it doesn't fit, FORCE it! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway.

Not at all. But injustice is still injustice regardless.

One man's justice is another mans injustice?
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast