Trayvon's Rule... - Page 4
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Trayvon's Rule...

If the Million Black Men uses just half that energy to tackle the REAL PROBLEM, which is black on black crime! Maybe things will improve and CHANGE! There are literally thousands of unsolved Black person murders and nobody gives a shyt! I personally will Ban rap music and wearing pants without a belt. Also, if you are wearing too much Blue or Red? Gang member subjected to arrest. Enough already! Sick and fu**ing tired of this song and dance. Nothing will change!

Bernard Goetz for Mayor!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dgifted View Post
    It also takes away the reason for carrying concealed and, if showing concealed firearm, it may become "brandishing" which in most states is illegal. Who really thinks Trayvon would have backed off if Zimmerman said he had a firearm?
    I think he might have. Don't think there was time though. Not that I would advocate saying anything anyway. Certainly not just for talking or even arguing. This whole affair certainly seems to make a case for open carry though. I doubt tm would have approached at all had open carry been in play.
    Zimmerman supposedly did not confront Martin and was surprised when Martin approached him, initiated the conflict and demanded to know why he was following him.
    As I understand it, the conflict was initiated on the first blow. Not when tm demanded to know why gz was following.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalamity023 View Post
    Wouldn't this not apply in Zimmerman's case? He was observing Martin on the phone with Dispatch. If his story is true, and the jury did believe it. He was walking back to his truck when Martin confronted him. The initiator of the confrontation would therefore be Martin? Or am I way off?
    Don't think that's the way THEY believed it happened.
    Knarren und Zigarren!!!

ezkl2230 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SR40c View Post
    The more I think about that so called rule, the less sense it makes, not that it made much sense to begin with. It doesn't take much imagination to think through a scenario where this "rule" would do nothing other than make the victim a criminal. If you look out the window and see somebody breaking into your car, you would have to call 911 and let them get away because if you go out to stop them, you have initiated the confrontation.

What ever it takes to protect the freeloading criminal class I guess.
    The more I think about it, in connection with Holder's remarks, the more convinced I become that the goal is to institute a reverse Jim Crow system that basically says that any time a non-black finds himself in a confrontational situation, they must give way to the black aggressor, because they will have the right to use force without a duty to retreat but the non-black will have a duty to retreat before they can even think about using force.

Although par for the leftist discourse, a ridiculous suggestion (the rule), which as articulated doesn't even apply to the Zimmerman case...like most other arguments against his actions, supposed, fabricated, and actual.

Sent from my VS840 4G using USA Carry mobile app

ezkl2230 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MattiMuck View Post
    Although par for the leftist discourse, a ridiculous suggestion (the rule), which as articulated doesn't even apply to the Zimmerman case...like most other arguments against his actions, supposed, fabricated, and actual.

Sent from my VS840 4G using USA Carry mobile app
    None of this actually applies to the Zimmerman case. But the average American doesn't know the difference between self defense and SYG. That is exactly what Holder, Obama, Bloomberg, and their Hollywood cronies are counting on. It gives them a pretext, and that is even better than a real reason, because the pretext gives them tremendous flexibility to manipulate the "facts" to fit their interpretation of what actually happened.

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by XD357grandpa View Post
    "One million educated black men". Is this a race issue again?
    And again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again... (poors another homebrew) ...and again, and again, and again, and again. Oh, and again.
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

First - this would never pass any legal test for many reasons, a lot mentioned on here already (especially the assault definition)
    Second - I've said before that the powers that be knew they had no hope of ever winning the TM/GZ case. That was their intent. Stir the pot, divide the country and try to use this to take away guns. The prez said it in his first speech after the verdict.
    Chief

10. Quote Originally Posted by whodat2710 View Post
    First - this would never pass any legal test for many reasons, a lot mentioned on here already (especially the assault definition)
    Second - I've said before that the powers that be knew they had no hope of ever winning the TM/GZ case. That was their intent. Stir the pot, divide the country and try to use this to take away guns. The prez said it in his first speech after the verdict.
    I think he might have been hoping for larger and more wide-scale riots. Would have been the perfect time to begin implementing his marital-law plan.

Quote Originally Posted by AndeyHall View Post
    I think he might have been hoping for larger and more wide-scale riots. Would have been the perfect time to begin implementing his marital-law plan.
    I'm sure the Brown-shirts were on standby
    Chief

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast