Trayvon's Rule... - Page 7
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Trayvon's Rule...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by whodat2710 View Post
    Wait, muslims can't eat bacon? I might have to rethink that one.
    I am Muslim and I eat bacon all the time. If pigs were not meant to be eaten, Allah would have punished me already. As things are, I found a money order with the stub attached today, not even filled out. Called money gram, told it was now legally mine. All $300 of it, Cashed it, teller made an error and I went back. Manager said "keep it.". Now I have $400. I am truly in heaven's favor. And all this after I had bacon for breakfast.
    Sent from my Clear using USA Carry mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by tricolordad View Post
    I am Muslim and I eat bacon all the time.
    And carry a gun, and support the Constitution... Hmmm. Why is it that "your" Islam is so different from most others? Not trying to sound like an azz, just wondering if there is a better argument we could be making regarding the jihadist, woman beating, child raping idiots that profess the same religion.
    Chief

Blog Entries
    And carry a gun, and support the Constitution... Hmmm. Why is it that "your" Islam is so different from most others? Not trying to sound like an azz, just wondering if there is a better argument we could be making regarding the jihadist, woman beating, child raping idiots that profess the same religion.
    Because those who do those things have never read the Quran and do not know what it really says. They use religion as a unifier and rely on the uneducated to carry out their evil deeds for them. In short, these "Islamic" terrorists are not Muslim. The Quran says that suicide is the number one way to get into hell. Even the act of facing US troops alone with the intent of fighting until killed is suicide. The whole not eating pork thing had to do with a then popular belief that pigs were vassals of the devil who harbored the wandering souls of demons. I recall a similar story about a possessed man being exorcized by Jesus and the soul being draw to a herd of pigs who then ran off a cliff. I've never met a pig that spoke to me in tongues, but if I do, I will not eat it. Until then, I will eat the nutritious meat Allah has provided. Word. I will not argue with the uneducated about their "understanding" of what Islam is. Feel free to ask me questions, just know that I'm not going to get into a battle of wits with the unarmed.

5. Quote Originally Posted by tricolordad View Post
    Because those who do those things have never read the Quran and do not know what it really says. They use religion as a unifier and rely on the uneducated to carry out their evil deeds for them. In short, these "Islamic" terrorists are not Muslim. The Quran says that suicide is the number one way to get into hell. Even the act of facing US troops alone with the intent of fighting until killed is suicide. The whole not eating pork thing had to do with a then popular belief that pigs were vassals of the devil who harbored the wandering souls of demons. I recall a similar story about a possessed man being exorcized by Jesus and the soul being draw to a herd of pigs who then ran off a cliff. I've never met a pig that spoke to me in tongues, but if I do, I will not eat it. Until then, I will eat the nutritious meat Allah has provided. Word. I will not argue with the uneducated about their "understanding" of what Islam is. Feel free to ask me questions, just know that I'm not going to get into a battle of wits with the unarmed.

That's what I try and tell people all the time. A guy in one of my classes said that we needed to just nuke the Middle East because "they're all terrorist nuts". I proceeded to ask him what religion he was. He said Christian. I asked what denomination he was, and being here in SC I was confident that his answer would be Baptist, and sure enough it was (as am I). I said so if someone outside the United States turned on their tv and saw all the crazy **** that the Westboro Baptist Church does, they would probably say "you Baptists are [email protected]$:ing nuts!" But his reply to that person would be "No no no! That's just a bunch of crazy nuts who claim to be Baptist but they're nothing like other Baptists!" The same goes for Islam. What we see on tv is a very small percentage of extremist nuts who claim to be Muslims, but are in fact nothing like the rest of the Muslim religion.

Because that's the mark of a lunatic. Doesn't matter what his religion is. My wife worked with an engineer from Pakistan. He went to Mosque every afternoon. The day before her back surgery he told her that he prayed for her and that the next hundred prayers by the next hundred people were for her. Very nice guy. Very normal family man.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Feel free to ask me questions, just know that I'm not going to get into a battle of wits with the unarmed.
    Just trying to arm myself. So is the whole "sharia law" thing another bastardization of the truth? What about the "different" Muslims factions they have over there (I believe they are Shia and Suni and one other, and my spelling may be off). Is there a "westboro" faction of Islam that we should concentrate on so that we are not incorrectly pigeon-holing all Muslims?
    -
    My problem is that the normal, everyday, next-door-neighbor type Muslims Clerics never seem to speak out against the terrorist thugs. That makes me worry if the neighbor is really a nice guy or part of a sleeper cell waiting to be activated. The only ones we hear from (and yes I know it's the media) is those promising death to the infidels.
    Chief

Blog Entries
    Just trying to arm myself. So is the whole "sharia law" thing another bastardization of the truth? What about the "different" Muslims factions they have over there (I believe they are Shia and Suni and one other, and my spelling may be off). Is there a "westboro" faction of Islam that we should concentrate on so that we are not incorrectly pigeon-holing all Muslims?
    -
    My problem is that the normal, everyday, next-door-neighbor type Muslims Clerics never seem to speak out against the terrorist thugs. That makes me worry if the neighbor is really a nice guy or part of a sleeper cell waiting to be activated. The only ones we hear from (and yes I know it's the media) is those promising death to the infidels.
    That wasn't a statement directly to you, it was for anyone who was looking to stir up something.

You never hear about an American citizen who happens to be Muslim speaking out against terrorism because the media does not want you to. The current trend that they have found to be profitable is Islamic Terrorism. It's a way to stir up racial tensions, as well as religious, which always breeds violence and returns healthier profits to them. I personally spoke out against terrorism with my pen and my rifle. I spent 7 hours signing the contract, and the next 5 years fighting and killing these bastards.

To answer your first, second and third questions: Yes, Sharia law is a bastardization of the truth. It is a personal agenda. At the dawn of the millenium, there were no police, no soldiers and no citizens on patrol. It simply didn't happen and being the weaker of the two sexes, women were often raped, beaten and murdered simply because they couldn't fight back. Things were so bad that even Muhammed (PBUH) carried a sword. The veil was originally (as best as anyone can guess) used to conceal women's looks so that a man did not covet what was not his to covet. The same goes for not leaving the house without a man, it was a security issue. But sadly women are not always treated equally, and it is still recent history even in this country, where women did not get to vote until the 1970s. Just like you have baptists, lutherans, catholic, evangelical lutherans, protestants, greek orthodox etc etc, we have Shi'a, Sunni, Wahhabi, Sufi, Ahmaddyya (<----the last one is crap, just sayin.) and so on, but there are rotten apples in each individual denomination. 99.9999999999% of the people are average everyday good people, but there is always that .0000000001% of the population that does not understand reality from paranoid delusional violent ****** up murdering. What we need to watch out for are actual terrorist organizations who use religion as a front. And we already know who they are. Will some cease to exist while other new ones pop up? Yes, but that is true with all terrorist groups. Look at how long the British have been fighting the Protestant vs. Catholic terrorism. The media stopped reporting on it almost 15 years ago, but the IRA is alive and well and blowing up British soldiers, police, and innocent civilians, all in the name of religion. As andey said, Christians are quick to distance themselves from Westboro, but quick to lump all Muslims in together with that 1 gazillionth (and declining, Hooah!) of a percent that are extremist. The same is true for Islam, but nobody is listening to us. It's not a religious problem, it's a people problem. Mental illness breeds ill will.

I appreciate the questions, you're one of the few who actually want to know the truth. Instead of screaming "terrorist!" I wish people would ask questions. If you have questions, you can call your local Islamic center. Those are kind of like community centers for Muslim faithful. And before opspec aka mckee gets started on the "Muslim only zones" garbage, our kids deserve somewhere safe to play as well. If there wasn't a constant threat of violence and murder against our children for an offense we and they did not commit, then we wouldn't have them.

FWIW, I worry too. Al Qaeda is funneling thousands of terrorists our way while Obama intentionally turns his back. (And the reason does not have to do with religion...he is a communist, he will say he is whatever religion you want to hear as long as you vote for him.) I've seen enough death, I have no wish to keep fighting.

ezkl2230 Guest
    That wasn't a statement directly to you, it was for anyone who was looking to stir up something.

You never hear about an American citizen who happens to be Muslim speaking out against terrorism because the media does not want you to. The current trend that they have found to be profitable is Islamic Terrorism. It's a way to stir up racial tensions, as well as religious, which always breeds violence and returns healthier profits to them. I personally spoke out against terrorism with my pen and my rifle. I spent 7 hours signing the contract, and the next 5 years fighting and killing these bastards.

To answer your first, second and third questions: Yes, Sharia law is a bastardization of the truth. It is a personal agenda. At the dawn of the millenium, there were no police, no soldiers and no citizens on patrol. It simply didn't happen and being the weaker of the two sexes, women were often raped, beaten and murdered simply because they couldn't fight back. Things were so bad that even Muhammed (PBUH) carried a sword. The veil was originally (as best as anyone can guess) used to conceal women's looks so that a man did not covet what was not his to covet. The same goes for not leaving the house without a man, it was a security issue. But sadly women are not always treated equally, and it is still recent history even in this country, where women did not get to vote until the 1970s. Just like you have baptists, lutherans, catholic, evangelical lutherans, protestants, greek orthodox etc etc, we have Shi'a, Sunni, Wahhabi, Sufi, Ahmaddyya (<----the last one is crap, just sayin.) and so on, but there are rotten apples in each individual denomination. 99.9999999999% of the people are average everyday good people, but there is always that .0000000001% of the population that does not understand reality from paranoid delusional violent ****** up murdering. What we need to watch out for are actual terrorist organizations who use religion as a front. And we already know who they are. Will some cease to exist while other new ones pop up? Yes, but that is true with all terrorist groups. Look at how long the British have been fighting the Protestant vs. Catholic terrorism. The media stopped reporting on it almost 15 years ago, but the IRA is alive and well and blowing up British soldiers, police, and innocent civilians, all in the name of religion. As andey said, Christians are quick to distance themselves from Westboro, but quick to lump all Muslims in together with that 1 gazillionth (and declining, Hooah!) of a percent that are extremist. The same is true for Islam, but nobody is listening to us. It's not a religious problem, it's a people problem. Mental illness breeds ill will.

I appreciate the questions, you're one of the few who actually want to know the truth. Instead of screaming "terrorist!" I wish people would ask questions. If you have questions, you can call your local Islamic center. Those are kind of like community centers for Muslim faithful. And before opspec aka mckee gets started on the "Muslim only zones" garbage, our kids deserve somewhere safe to play as well. If there wasn't a constant threat of violence and murder against our children for an offense we and they did not commit, then we wouldn't have them.

FWIW, I worry too. Al Qaeda is funneling thousands of terrorists our way while Obama intentionally turns his back. (And the reason does not have to do with religion...he is a communist, he will say he is whatever religion you want to hear as long as you vote for him.) I've seen enough death, I have no wish to keep fighting.
    I live right around the corner from an Islamic center. I used to work with the wife of the Imam - she was a ticket agent for American Eagle airlines. In the last year or so, I'm seeing a lot of burkas coming out; we've always had hijabs, the burkas are a more recent development. I hope that isn't an indicator that the dynamics of the center are changing.

Quote Originally Posted by the dark View Post
    So...the old fart who tried to act up on me in the grocery store is going to react well when I look his shriveled old ass in the eye and say "The law requires that I warn you that I am armed"? I think this meets the legal definition of assault; threat of bodily harm and the means to do so.
    Don't LOOK there! That's the wrong eye!
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

So who is the idiot trying to put words in the mouths of a million black men? I'm pretty sure no one gathered signatures yet.
    Typos are for the entertainment of the reader. Don't let it go to your head!

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast