Trayvon's Rule... - Page 9
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Trayvon's Rule...

ezkl2230 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by toughchoice View Post
    I will show you mine, when you show me yours....by the way this proposal makes NO sense....imho
    Making sense has never been a pre-requisite for a suggested law.

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    It was proven in the courtroom that Martin came back after the initial interaction and attacked Zimmerman. ...Read that again, one million apparently miss-educated black and white men. Why isn't that now discussed by the original poster with such fervor as their original ignorant proposal?
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

Never give advantage to bad guy, no requirement to announce anything, bang.

Quote Originally Posted by tuts40 View Post
    It was proven in the courtroom that Martin came back after the initial interaction and attacked Zimmerman. ...Read that again, one million apparently miss-educated black and white men. Why isn't that now discussed by the original poster with such fervor as their original ignorant proposal?
    I'm "guessing" because the OP doesn't support the proposal.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

6. I'd like to see the 1 million educated black man signatures, please. If no 1 million signatures, educational achievements of those who support this tripe will do.

Why were the 1 million educated black women eschewed?

This effluent has to be borne of ignorance. A truly educated black man, or white man (or women, black or white) would never support such a ridiculous, racist, patently false undertaking.

If they did, I would argue they aren't educated at all, just racist.
    I'm a firm believer in two term limits for all politicians; one in office, the other in prison.

First part of the new legislation is already a law pretty much anywhere you can carry a firearm. If you initiate the confrontation, or even serve to escalate it in any manner, you're guilty. This is why it's called "Self-Defense." As for the second part, that's just being silly. That part falls under what I like to call: Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
    If Trayvon Martin hadn't initiated physical conflict, and hadn't had Zimmerman pinned to the ground attacking him, Martin may not have had to resort to using his firearm to defend himself.
    No statement should be believed because it is made by an authority.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Trayvon law, if you have the ability to walk away, do so, do not attack and expect not to die.

Quote Originally Posted by GlassWolf View Post
    First part of the new legislation is already a law pretty much anywhere you can carry a firearm. If you initiate the confrontation, or even serve to escalate it in any manner, you're guilty. This is why it's called "Self-Defense." As for the second part, that's just being silly. That part falls under what I like to call: Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
    If Trayvon Martin hadn't initiated physical conflict, and hadn't had Zimmerman pinned to the ground attacking him, Martin may not have had to resort to using his firearm to defend himself.
    Nope not in Florida read:

Title XLVI
    CRIMES Chapter 776
    JUSTIFIABLE USE OF FORCE View Entire Chapter

776.041 Use of force by aggressor.—The justification described in the preceding sections of this chapter is not available to a person who:
    (1) Is attempting to commit, committing, or escaping after the commission of, a forcible felony; or
    (2) Initially provokes the use of force against himself or herself, unless:
    (a) Such force is so great that the person reasonably believes that he or she is in imminent danger of death or great bodily harm and that he or she has exhausted every reasonable means to escape such danger other than the use of force which is likely to cause death or great bodily harm to the assailant; or
    (b) In good faith, the person withdraws from physical contact with the assailant and indicates clearly to the assailant that he or she desires to withdraw and terminate the use of force, but the assailant continues or resumes the use of force.History.—s. 13, ch. 74-383; s. 1190, ch. 97-102.
    BTTBBOB
    President & Chief Instructor
    www.sflagunschool.com

By the way this died in committe last week. Florida Carry was involved in overturning this weak thought process.
    BTTBBOB
    President & Chief Instructor
    www.sflagunschool.com

^^^^^^yay!^^^^^^^

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast