Trayvon's Rule...
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Trayvon's Rule...

ezkl2230 Guest

Trayvon's Rule...

There is a new initiative just getting going to pass "Trayvon's Rule" in the Florida legislature. Just a heads-up for those living in Florida, in particular.

Trayvon's Rule...-1072336_369444119851646_658544973_o.jpg

rayporsche Guest
    soooooooo.....when one reads the part that says : * Any person carrying a firearm or in possession of a concealed weapon of any type, must openly identify this fact to anyone with whom they engage in confrontation..................................... .................................

Makes one wonder while they are at it, wouldn't open carry resolve that issue ?

Quote Originally Posted by rayporsche View Post
    soooooooo.....when one reads the part that says : * Any person carrying a firearm or in possession of a concealed weapon of any type, must openly identify this fact to anyone with whom they engage in confrontation..................................... .................................

Makes one wonder while they are at it, wouldn't open carry resolve that issue ?
    What's the difference between the above and "brandishing?"
    Lewis - NRA Life - Oregon Firearms Federation - National Assoc. for Gun Rights

Gun control is NOT about guns, it's about CONTROL.

Trayvon's Rule...

Wouldn't this not apply in Zimmerman's case? He was observing Martin on the phone with Dispatch. If his story is true, and the jury did believe it. He was walking back to his truck when Martin confronted him. The initiator of the confrontation would therefore be Martin? Or am I way off?
    Guns.??? What Guns???

6. "One million educated black men". Is this a race issue again?

Quote Originally Posted by K7lvo View Post
    What's the difference between the above and "brandishing?"
    Surely that is sarcasm.
    Glock 29sf / XD-40 SubCompact
    Useful links ---> Ammo/Mag finder & Firearm Manuals & Auto Repair Material & Android Pro/Anti Carry & Android CCW

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Ramsey View Post
    Surely that is sarcasm.
    In a way. I'm trying to think the way the prosecutors, MSM, and Obama and his dept of "justice" would think. Yes, I had to take a couple of exedrin after that process...
    Lewis - NRA Life - Oregon Firearms Federation - National Assoc. for Gun Rights

Gun control is NOT about guns, it's about CONTROL.

Sounded good until I saw the must inform of carrying part

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by XD357grandpa View Post
    "One million educated black men". Is this a race issue again?
    Apparently they aren't well educated enough to look at the evidence in Trayvon's case.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive.

I'll be calling my State Representative on Monday to advise him to stay away from this one.
    MAKE FLORIDA A FREE AND INDEPENDENT REPUBLIC!!
    SECESSION NOW!!
    tonyj

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast