Where is the Outrage? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Where is the Outrage?

History shows that Black people sold other Black people into slavery, and Obama, Oprah, Sharpton, Jackson, and many other successful Black people are still doing it today. Is this Armageddon?
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag:

Where is the Outrage?

I know this doesn't change the fact that this was a horrible crime but it happened in 2007. It's not a recent crime, just thought you should know this fact.
    That is why there is no outrage. That is unless someone is TRYING to incite racial conflict..... ?

Sent from behind enemy lines.

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesMorrison View Post
    I know this doesn't change the fact that this was a horrible crime but it happened in 2007. It's not a recent crime, just thought you should know this fact.
    That is why there is no outrage. That is unless someone is TRYING to incite racial conflict..... ?

Sent from behind enemy lines.
    Yes, because we all know that 2007 was 'such a long time ago'.
    (Try telling that to the victim's families).

I don't ever remember the media talking about this story in 2007 like they did/do about Zimmerman/Martin....do you?

So then, who are the one's that are really trying to 'incite' racial conflict in this country eh?
    Clearly a biased, left wing media is.

Hence my question....Where's the outrage?
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Just saying that this is not some "new" incident. Whether it was ignored or not at the time it occurred, it's not comparable to the Zimmerman trial.
    Sorry.

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesMorrison View Post
    Just saying that this is not some "new" incident. Whether it was ignored or not at the time it occurred, it's not comparable to the Zimmerman trial.
    Sorry.
    You are correct, it's 'not comparable' to the Zimmerman trial, because what happened to that young couple was 'much worse' and far more 'racial hatred' was evident in that 2007 case.
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Quote Originally Posted by The_Outlaw View Post
    On the Glenn Beck Program, Glenn shared the sickening story of racial violence victim's; Channon Christian & Christopher Newsom.
    Their truly horrifying death's will make you question why we have allowed ourselves to get to a point where only certain death's are being politicized by one-sided 'special interests'.

Content Warning: This video contains graphic imagery

WATCH: Glenn shares the story of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom ? Glenn Beck
    It was black on white, there will be no outrage by the main stream media. If there is any outrage expressed by individual whites they will be accused of racism.

i believe it is making the rounds again due to facebook "likes" and there were some retrials earlier this year.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD13 View Post
    Horrible story, and it never should have happened. No money in it for Sharpton or Jesse "rainbow" Jackson, doesn't fit the racist playbook in which only tragedies occurring to people of color count. I always thought that white was a color too. But then I have been told I am not always inclusive of others. And I do have a problem with stupid people.
    I had an art teacher tell me a loooong time ago that WHITE was the total absence of color and that BLACK was the collectivity of all color. Go figure.
    I'd rather be a Conservative Nutjob. Than a Liberal with NO Nuts & NO Job

If that is true, why when white light goes through a prism it brakes into multiple colors.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dogshawred View Post
    I had an art teacher tell me a loooong time ago that WHITE was the total absence of color and that BLACK was the collectivity of all color. Go figure.
    Haha art teachers are dumb. I had an art teacher tell me that Van Gogh was expressing himself by cutting off his ear. He also gave me a detention which I never served for saying van Gogh was deeply homosexual and was trying out a form of conversion therapy and when he relapsed, he cut off his ear as a form of self punishment. He told me I wasn't an artist and didn't understand. I disagreed, naturally, and when I threw paint at the wall and declared it art and expression, he said it wasn't. In the end, it went for $45. That's how much the school says it cost to clean it up. Imagine how valuable it would have been if I had thrown two plastic cups of paint. I have originals for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post
    If that is true, why when white light goes through a prism it brakes into multiple colors.
    Lolz detention for you

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast