Wonder who was defending himself.

Thread: Wonder who was defending himself.

Wonder who was defending himself.

Police say two motorists are dead following a road-rage-fueled shooting at a car wash in Ionia.

The Sentinel-Standard of Ionia reports a 43-year-old man and a 56-year-old man pulled their vehicles into the driveway of the Wonder Wand Car Wash about 7 p.m. Wednesday and exchanged gunfire with handguns.

People at a nearby laundromat found both men laying on the ground and started performing CPR. Police say both died of their wounds.

One of the drivers had two passengers in his vehicle, but they weren’t hurt.

The victims have been identified as 56-year-old Robert Taylor and 43-year-old James Pullum. Both of the dead men are from Ionia, about 30 miles northwest of Lansing.

Police say the shooting stemmed from an earlier confrontation while they were driving in the area.

Investigators say both men had valid licenses to carry concealed weapons. The shooting is under investigation by Ionia police and others.

WZZM TV 13 contributed to this report.

Here's an updated article:
    Mother who witnessed fatal road rage shootout says other driver followed car, shot first | MLive.com
    See nogod's assessment in the General forum.

Quote Originally Posted by JCliff View Post
    Here's an updated article:
    Mother who witnessed fatal road rage shootout says other driver followed car, shot first | MLive.com
    See nogod's assessment in the General forum.
    No thanks, not interested in what Trolls have to say. However, thanks for posting a link to the article, sounds like the initial reports were a little inaccurate. Imagine that.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by SR40c View Post
    No thanks, not interested in what Trolls have to say. However, thanks for posting a link to the article, sounds like the initial reports were a little inaccurate. Imagine that.
    HA! You and I are twin brothers from different mothers! Beat ya to it, with a caveat that you might be interested in. ;-)~

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...