What would you do?

Thread: What would you do?

What would you do?

Came across this video on youtube. Glad a CPL holder was carrying, probably against internet cafe policy, but his actions could have saved lives. Your thoughts?
    Senior Citizen Opens Fire on Robbers of Internet Cafe - YouTube

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/OMZbW2Q92MM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier....One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.

From the camera angles it's difficult to see whether the man had a clear shot, but since no one else got shot and the perpetrators did, I'd have to give this man two thumbs up.

I have to also point out, he tried to get as close as he could before he shot. That was level-headed.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

I believe this has been seen and discussed on some of these forums. Quite "ballsy" by the old guy but line of fire and where is the bullet going seem to be in play.

I have to say this shows great situational awareness and controlled group fires. Granted it looked like a smaller pistol, maybe a snub nose or a 380, but, all things considered, hitting both of the robbers and acting quickly. I thought Id seen this on here before, but wasnt too sure.
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier....One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.

What would you do?

Ya it's old. Been goin around for probably about 8mos-1yr now. Still fun to watch though.

The robbers had weapons (e.g. a gun), they were in close proximity, there was a hostile threat, and this was a forcible felony (in FL). He was "afraid for his life" and tried to "stop the threat" and was not arrested. Case closed. Thankfully no bystander got hit.

8. How dare these punks interrupt Mr. William's wife's card game. On a serious note I have to agree that they could have shot anyone at random to show how serious they were about using a weapon.

I love that video. It also came was aired within a week of the cops in NY hitting the innocent bystanders when chasing down the gunman outside the Statue of Liberty...gotta love the timing.
    ""Chance favors the well prepared mind" - Louis Pastuer

-Blakester