Deadly force justified to prevent restraint only? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Deadly force justified to prevent restraint only?

wow.just the thought of the possibility of a rouge cop or impersonator "arresting" a woman and taking her out in handcuffs to never be seen again.

Quote Originally Posted by recithree View Post
    wow.just the thought of the possibility of a rouge cop or impersonator "arresting" a woman and taking her out in handcuffs to never be seen again.
    I've heard of it happening... Why they tell women to call in if a suspicious car tries to pull them over.
    Modern Whig
    "Government is not meant to burden Liberty but rather to secure it." -T.J. O'Hara

4. Was the moron armed? Sorry if I missed that he was.

Illegal to carry in bars here if a citizen, so an off duty drunk cop wouldn't be receptive to a citizens' arrest.

And yes, blues, he did swipe his hand across a portion of her breast. Granted a very small portion, and it didn't look accidental to me.

I've got to wonder whether the criminal Obama administration's breaking numerous laws, with no charges or prosecution, emboldened these abusive scum-bags in blue?

Have been thinking about going the hidden video camera(s), as there is way too much of this crap going-on.
    I'm a firm believer in two term limits for all politicians; one in office, the other in prison.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123