Police Kill FAMU Football Player For Seeking Their Help...

Thread: Police Kill FAMU Football Player For Seeking Their Help...

Police Kill FAMU Football Player For Seeking Their Help...

This is ONE OF the most DISGUSTING stories yet.

Former FAMU player Jonathan Ferrell killed by Charlotte police - CNN.com

After a car wreck an unarmed young black man was shot to death several times by Charlotte NC Law Enforcement....

WOW!

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

I take no issue with the base problem. But why is it in any way relevant to note some sort of football team affiliation with the situation. Football player (movie star, La-cross player, expert blacksmith, etc.) just has no reason being included in the headline or text. It is just people. Period. Catching an oblong ball is simply not relevant. Nor is the membership in some iteration of a team. Why can't we get over this. Do the crime, innocent victim, simply not relevant other than to he news vampires.

5. Quote Originally Posted by alternety View Post
    I take no issue with the base problem. But why is it in any way relevant to note some sort of football team affiliation with the situation. Football player (movie star, La-cross player, expert blacksmith, etc.) just has no reason being included in the headline or text. It is just people. Period. Catching an oblong ball is simply not relevant. Nor is the membership in some iteration of a team. Why can't we get over this. Do the crime, innocent victim, simply not relevant other than to he news vampires.
    have to agree with this. there is no relevance to foot ball in this. i was also taken aback for the "shot to death several times".

but to add this is just another example of the LE should not have lethal weapons. there are enough non-lethal they could have

as a citizen i just want to go home at night after a long day of work, without worrying about weather or not some LEO will shoot me