Private security san diego.

Thread: Private security san diego.

1. Private security san diego.

Hi, I am 33 years old. My height is 5'9 and weight about 135 pounds. I exercise everyday. So, physically I am fit. My question is am I need a private security? Recently I heard about a private security San Diego company named "All State Security Service". Is it trusted? I mean may I ask them for my security?

Quote Originally Posted by amirhossain527 View Post
    Hi, I am 33 years old. My height is 5'9 and weight about 135 pounds. I exercise everyday. So, physically I am fit. My question is am I need a private security? Recently I heard about a private security San Diego company named "All State Security Service". Is it trusted? I mean may I ask them for my security?
    Welcome to the forum.

Why would you need private security?

You may "ask" for anything you want, including your "security" but if they own your "security" they may not want to give it back?????????????????????????????

5. Quote Originally Posted by amirhossain527 View Post
    Don't make any sense to me. What are you asking?

You've come to the wrong place. We provide our own security.

7. I think his name, amirhossain may be a clue
    Proud Member of the Vast Right Wing Conspiricy