5 Things Every Reasonable Gun Owner Ought To Know - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 38

Thread: 5 Things Every Reasonable Gun Owner Ought To Know

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    4,253
    Quote Originally Posted by HKS View Post
    Do I need to give you lessons on how to read?

    What about how to write?

    I taught those topics at the university level.
    Well, apparently you can't even answer a simple question. May be it is you that needs some help.

    I never stated that your claim was that it is impossible to shoot yourself with a 1911A1. You just made that up. Therefore, your fallacy statement is made up. I just gave you an example that a manual safety has nothing to do with not shooting yourself.

    FYI: My level of education is definitely higher than yours.

  2.   
  3. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    ...

    FYI: My level of education is definitely higher than yours.
    Unlikely.

    And you definitely skipped Philosophy and also Logic.

  4. #23
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    4,253
    Quote Originally Posted by HKS View Post
    Unlikely.

    And you definitely skipped Philosophy and also Logic.
    Still no answer to my simple question.

    PS: Those who can, do; those who can't, teach! I guess you got a lot of grief from foreign nationals that got a waiver for the GRE test from their department, because they are brilliant on the technical part, but poor on the English language part. Then they had to take classes with you.

  5. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    Still no answer to my simple question.

    PS: Those who can, do; those who can't, teach! I guess you got a lot of grief from foreign nationals that got a waiver for the GRE test from their department, because they are brilliant on the technical part, but poor on the English language part. Then they had to take classes with you.
    You are starting to annoy me.

    People (organisms) like you eventually end up on my ignore list.

    You moved the goalposts with your ridiculous response.

    You need to memorize the list of fallacies and STOP using them.

  6. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    4,253
    Quote Originally Posted by HKS View Post
    You are starting to annoy me.

    People (organisms) like you eventually end up on my ignore list.

    You moved the goalposts with your ridiculous response.

    You need to memorize the list of fallacies and STOP using them.
    Yet you are not able to answer the simple question of where and how in my past posts I moved the goal posts. You simply just made that up.

  7. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    Yet you are not able to answer the simple question of where and how in my past posts I moved the goal posts. You simply just made that up.
    You are getting really annoying.

    Welcome to my ignore list.

  8. #27
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    4,253
    Quote Originally Posted by HKS View Post
    You are getting really annoying.

    Welcome to my ignore list.
    LOL. I called you out an that's your response.

  9. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by HKS View Post
    Welcome to my ignore list.
    So the snowflake slinks off to his "safe space" ....... how cute
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  10. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    So the snowflake slinks off to his "safe space" ....... how cute
    Looks like you want to be on the list too.

    Sounds like you are maybe a sock puppette.

    Welcome to the list.

  11. #30
    Wow !!!

    There sure were a lot of XD40... sock puppets !!!

    I had to list about a dozen of them on my ignore list.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast