Biggest Dog I've Ever seen! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Biggest Dog I've Ever seen!

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    Funny, I have no problems with bigger breeds, but I've been bitten by 11 different chihuahuas. Guess what dog I'm more likely to shoot.
    Survey by the Post Office several years ago had Chihuahua as the top breed for biting mail carriers. Second was poodles.

3. Quote Originally Posted by FN1910 View Post
    Survey by the Post Office several years ago had Chihuahua as the top breed for biting mail carriers. Second was poodles.
    Don't doubt this for a second. No big dog feels intimidated enough to bite. Only FiFi's and Muffin's

Intimidated little dogs?

Quote Originally Posted by Know1 View Post
    Don't doubt this for a second. No big dog feels intimidated enough to bite. Only FiFi's and Muffin's
    It could very well be, but I'm not going to agree 100%, that the reason for little dogs biting is that they are intimidated. Just as I think it is for the big dogs, I think it's all in their temperament and training. For some reason, some people I used to know in Southern Cali thought that it was cute when their tiny dogs acted aggressively. So, they did nothing to train it out of them. Go figure! My Papillion runs off the bigger dogs that wander onto our acreage. I think, at least in her case, it's a Napoleonic complex: my ***** just does not know that she is little! But she does not act that way toward humans. She better never do so!

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    Funny, I have no problems with bigger breeds, but I've been bitten by 11 different chihuahuas. Guess what dog I'm more likely to shoot.
    Aim small... miss small.
    "There is no consitutional right to be protected by the state against being murdered by criminals or madmen." (7th Cir. 1982, Bowers v. DeVito)Stay safe, and stay trained.www.sazsatt.com

Exclamation Use Rat shot!

Use rat shot or snake shot cause those ain't dogs...they are vermin with good PR
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

seems like most dog owners will tell you, "oh, he/she wont bite--he wont hurt you" I've gotten bit in the leg by one of these ---"he/she wont bite" dogs-----

I have 2 Pitt bulls. They are excellent dogs, loyal, and will fight to the death for their owner if need be. It's a shame that a breed gets a bad rap because of a few scum bug owners. They can be animal aggressive as a whole and not people aggressive unless made that way. I know the family will be there when I get home.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12