store clerk with ccw+1 would be BG+0

Thread: store clerk with ccw+1 would be BG+0

Cool store clerk with ccw+1 would be BG+0

parts of this video seem a little strange. like the 2 extra shots fired at BG after he was down. and why the clerk moved the body. is this a staged video and will the clerk face charges for his actions. i don't know. what do you think????

video Robbery gone bad - robber, firing, shopkeeper - videos kewego

Looks staged to me. I cannot imagine why the clerk would move the bad guy, he was in the store.

Awfully suspicious to me, too. No telling if the BG still had a gun in his hand when the clerk walked around the clothes rack and fired the coup de gras, but the next thing on MY mind would have been to get on the phone, not to drag the perp over to the cash register. I would say this film will get the clerk in a whole lot of trouble, if it's real.
    -= Piece Corps =-

I'd say it's a fake video. Most security cameras are not a continuous feed. They snap frames so they are usually not that smooth. The flashes are photoshopped. It looks like a Youtube production...
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

that looks staged, the flash from guns looked fake

Agree. The flash looks fake, and there was a lack of flash on the one shot that apparently hit the robber. Also, why wouldn't you shoot through the clothes if that's what the robber is taking shelter behind?
    SC CWP
    NH non-res CWP
    NRA Member

It was staged. There's a video somewhere of the pre- and post-production. Also, muzzle-flashes don't register in that manner on a single-CCD video camera.
    Fred's News
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - - Thomas Jefferson, 1791

staged.

Been drifting around the internet since 2005. As noted there are other videos of the making of the video including the BG getting up and walking out.

Excellent training video for store clerks desiring to use "gangsta" style weapons handling for their self defense needs though.