home security - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: home security

Quote Originally Posted by AndyF View Post
    I carry one on my hip from 7AM - 12PM. and there is another in my nightstand ready to go 24/7 and loaded 870 in closet a few steps away. You can never have enough fire extinguishers.
    I'm hoping you meant until midnight (12am) and not noon (12pm) because that would have you carrying only 5 hours of the day. :)

I'm sure it is what you meant with your follow up comments about the nightstand and the 870.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

I'm lucky... I live in a tiny neighborhood 45 minutes away from anything, where I guarantee 98% of the homes are armed. If someone breaks into a house here, they're an idiot who went a very long ways out of the way. I don't carry 24/7, but I've always got one somewhere nearby.
    Modern Whig
    "Government is not meant to burden Liberty but rather to secure it." -T.J. O'Hara

4. Quote Originally Posted by wolf_fire View Post
    I'm hoping you meant until midnight (12am) and not noon (12pm) because that would have you carrying only 5 hours of the day. :)

I'm sure it is what you meant with your follow up comments about the nightstand and the 870.
    Yes you are correct. 12 midnight. That's usually when I turn in for the night.

5. You need an early warning device, either a good dog or an alarm system. After that a good gun, good aim and problem solved.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12