What Type Of Fishing Do You Do? - Page 2

View Poll Results: What Type Of Fishing Do You Do?

Voters
85. You may not vote on this poll
  • I fish freshwater mostly.

65 76.47%
  • I fish saltwater mostly.

10 11.76%
  • I'd say I fish both equal amounts.

6 7.06%
  • Who said I fish?

4 4.71%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What Type Of Fishing Do You Do?

I fish for beer in the cooler.

A couple 1 ounce weights on the end of the line so I look productive and I can spend all day doing nothing at the lake without getting my hands dirty.

When I'm actually fishing it's usually for bluegill or sm bass.

Mostly I just want to be able to get away from the 'honey-do' list and relax.

I enjoy going over to our pond that is in the development where I live. I go almost every night. I have been going to go Saltwater fishing but since the state has bank license for Fl residents. I desided to get another 5year fishing license that will cover fishing from a boat or from the bank... I am still waiting for it to come in the mail....
    When I retire I am going to move up North and drive slow!!

Here in GA, we fish LM Bass, Crappie, Catfish. Waiting for Spring so we can get out on the water...Figured out how to fly fish last year, and now have a telescopic travel rod to take into the woods when we go camping....

Woooo Hoooooo! Almost time to wet a line, Boys.

Fresh water most of the time. For many years working for another manager at the same place I'm at now, we would take the entire team cod and haddock fishing in the Atlantic. Great times and great eats.

I started fly fishing last year. Been using the fly rod for bass and other lake fish. need to get more skill to take on the trout etc.

God ol boy from GA taught me some tricks.
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

6. I fish both freshwater and saltwater. My favorite striped bass sportfishing
    NRA Life Member

I fish only freshwater. My favorites are Walleye, catfish and sturgeon.

I live on Cape Cod and we have a ton of ponds (I live on one) as well as ocean all around us. I fish slatwater in-shore & offshore and freshwater. Stripers, Bluefish, Bonito, Mackerel, False Albacore, Yellowfin and Bluefin Tuna, sharks, large mouth bass, pickerel....you name it, we fish it!

With an excellent Trout, Steelhead and Salmon river (Rogue) 60' from my back door, I mostly fish fresh water.

I mainly fly fish. Here are a couple of monsters I've caught on a fly

While I do on occasion salt water fish, my biggest enjoyment is bass fishing.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast