What Type Of Fishing Do You Do? - Page 4

View Poll Results: What Type Of Fishing Do You Do?

Voters
85. You may not vote on this poll
  • I fish freshwater mostly.

65 76.47%
  • I fish saltwater mostly.

10 11.76%
  • I'd say I fish both equal amounts.

6 7.06%
  • Who said I fish?

4 4.71%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: What Type Of Fishing Do You Do?

Quote Originally Posted by crappiekiller2 View Post
    I bet you can't guess what I fish for.
    Sharks, or Lawyers?

Fly, Spin, and bait casting, fresh and salt
    [

In NY I prefer trout on fly. Got to love a nice trout stuffed with cajun cornbreak and sausage. A bottle of Samuel Smith oatmeal Stout goes well with it.

My wife is from West Palm, FL where my brother-in-law has a salt water charter service. I like sport fishing the intercoastal for Tarpon and Snook on fly.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

I love ALL types of fishing!

But, my favs are probably bass (LM & SM) and trout (Rainbows, Browns and Cut-throats).

Crappie for me, but also if something else decides to join the group, it is most certainly welcome!

I live in Florida, and I fish mostly near where the NASA space shuttle facility is. It's mostly flats fishing for redfish. I probably have near 500 photos of fish that have caught. Florida is a great place for people who love to fish.

My family and I usually fish for Largemouth Bass white and yellow perch blue gill and sunnies (sunfish) a occasionally catfish.

i never was much for fishing but my sons father was a commercial fisherman and my son loves to fish and dive in the ocean. i especially likes when he brings lobster home although he don't bring them often as lobster season is just a few short weeks here and he doesn't always have time to go
    happy fishing to all

now here a man that will fish in any water ?? wtf lolz wonder what he expects to catch??

others just troll
    gun control is being able to hit your target

10. Fishing is my hobby. I always go for fishing, when i get ledger time. But i try to fish fresh water where will not catch other think like shoe, tree etc. Because if i can not catch any fish, my mind will be sad.

Blog Entries
    I did some icefishing this winter until I stepped on a weak spot. Decided ice sucks and I'll wait for spring.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast