Friday Fishing

Thread: Friday Fishing

Friday Fishing

My friend, his fiance and I went out Friday on his boat for the first time in a while. I thought we'd be a little rusty but I was able to get great bait fairly quick, even though the cast net got stuck on a pylon which sucks. I caught two snook, a jack and a lady fish. I missed 5 MONSTER fish. One was in a new spot and we're thinking it was a big snook because of the speed it was taking the line out but we didn't see it. Another one I saw was for sure a giant jack that popped off after a minute or two. All in all, it was a great day. Definitely good to be back on the water.

Jack Cravel

Snook

Snook

Fish On!

Ladyfish

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

looks like you guys had a great time. nice pics. also looks like you had very nice weather. i'll be waiting for ice fishing. right now we are small game hunting and deer hunting. bow opens up wednesday.
    "Victory at all cost Victory in spite of all terror. Victory no matter how long and how hard the road may be; for without Victory there is no survival."
    (Winston Churchill)

Yea, the weather has been nice the past few days.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4