New Toy from Florida
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Toy from Florida

New Toy from Florida

Kel-Tec seems intent in both supplying unique firearms and thumbing their nose at the antis. First of course came the PLR-16, .223 pistol that drove the anti's nuts, now in quarter 2 of 2010 look for the new PMR-30 .22 Magnum (.22WMR) that is not only small and light but holds 30 rounds in its standard in the grip magazine.

Anyone wonder why the push is on to exempt Florida made guns from Federal regulations in Florida? Thirty rounds in the grip, even if it is only .22 will certainly raise a lot of eyebrows.

The wife wants one as soon as they r for sale

I have no need for it but I want one.

5. Quote Originally Posted by FN1910 View Post
    I have no need for it but I want one.
    Where do you add the water. and how far does it shoot?

Quote Originally Posted by NRA UR2 View Post
    Where do you add the water. and how far does it shoot?
    Does resemble that, maybe that it why it looks interesting.

2BA, Did you get that thang down to the range yet? I have a feeling not only will it be quick, but a lot of fun to plick with...
    Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by ricbak View Post
    2BA, Did you get that thang down to the range yet? I have a feeling not only will it be quick, but a lot of fun to plick with...
    I wish I had one in my hands, it is projected to have the production model released second quarter, but you know how the goes. There are some reports from people who have shot the prototypes over at KTOG.org and they say it is a pretty slick little unit and cycles the .22 WMR ammo pretty well even though it is a rifle round with slower burning powder.

9. I would buy one also. Kel-Tec brand weapons have a great reputation. My P3AT shoots anything you put in it.

10. I have one on order! According to Kel-Tec, they will begin shipping in June.

11. I got to get that toy going to order one now you all have a great day

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast