Non-Resident application!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Non-Resident application!

Non-Resident application!

Hello Guys,

I am mooving into my second month of waiting for my FL concealed carry permit. I understand that it can take up to 3 months, but just for my own awareness, How long did it take to recieve yours??

Thanks,

Create.

90 work days and that was a resident. Hang in there

47 days for me in 2006. Could be an increase in the number of applications sent in.
    Good luck.

30 Days so far

I sent mine in 30 days ago, so 2 months left!

I applied in FL, and was electronically finger printed at the Sheriff's office in Gainesville. I got back to Hawaii and received my permit about a week later. This was back in March of 2005. Total wait time was about 3 weeks.
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Thanks Guys,

Ill be patient, im sure the number of applicants are staggering now. I appreciate it.

Create.

The fasted way to get a Florida permit is get finger prints done on computer in police station. I do not know if this applys to out of state appt.

56 days in 3rd qtr 2005.

Subject says it all.

Two months last year with electronic finger prints.

I recieved my VA non- resident after two weeks, got it in the mail yesterday. Whoo Hooo!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast