Does Florida Non-Resident Permit remain legal if I move to another state? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does Florida Non-Resident Permit remain legal if I move to another state?

1. Smile Thanks!

Thanks, I emailed them.

3. Quote Originally Posted by abcdavefg View Post
    I'm living in Ohio and will be obtaining a FL out of state license while living here. When I move to Kentucky in a year or so, will the FL license remain valid? Thanks.
    It's a non-resident permit, in the first place.... The only thing you will need to
    do is update your address with FL..... If all else has remained the same, I doubt anything will change.......

I remember reading in FL's application packet that you can have a new card issued with your new address for a nominal fee (I think the fee was something like $30). However, as long as you notified FL that you changed your address, the card remained valid till it expired.

Quote Originally Posted by Dewhitewolf View Post
    I remember reading in FL's application packet that you can have a new card issued with your new address for a nominal fee (I think the fee was something like $30). However, as long as you notified FL that you changed your address, the card remained valid till it expired.
    FL permits issued after Feb 2010 don't have an address on them anyway...so would not need an updated card.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12