18 Days CCW Mail in.

Thread: 18 Days CCW Mail in.

1. Cool 18 Days CCW Mail in.

We attended a FL gun show and did the CCW courses they taught there and then filled out the mail in packets. The total turn around time in total for my fiance was 18 days after they received the package. I am guessing since her last name started with a B she was processed first so I may have a little longer of wait since mine starts with an R.

Many people told us it could take the full 90 days or longer if you mailed in your paperwork but that wasn't the case at all.

Just thought I'd share the news in case your were hesitant to mail in your paperwork.

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBlue View Post
    We attended a FL gun show and did the CCW courses they taught there and then filled out the mail in packets. The total turn around time in total for my fiance was 18 days after they received the package. I am guessing since her last name started with a B she was processed first so I may have a little longer of wait since mine starts with an R.

Many people told us it could take the full 90 days or longer if you mailed in your paperwork but that wasn't the case at all.

Just thought I'd share the news in case your were hesitant to mail in your paperwork.
    In the old days, 90 days wasn't unusual. Now days under 30 is the norm and mine was back in under 3 weeks. Atleast a week of that was the license sitting in an office up there. Others have been known to get them back in a week. Your mileage may vary.

4. Yea I know it can vary person to person on the return but it was still nice to get it issued so quickly, although they didn't hesitate to cash those checks once they got them!