Florida Shooters? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Florida Shooters?

The "Dr." I was refering to would be more comonly known as a Range Master. I'm scheduled to work but, I guess I could go shooting and then head over to see the plastic surgeon I was supposed to meet with on Friday.

It was a joke kimber, you ruined it. LOL
    Unapologetic American
    NRA/IDPA/USPSA/GSSF

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    The "Dr." I was refering to would be more comonly known as a Range Master. I'm scheduled to work but, I guess I could go shooting and then head over to see the plastic surgeon I was supposed to meet with on Friday.

It was a joke kimber, you ruined it. LOL
    We are still on for tomorrow! Hope to see you there!
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

I'd love to but, I really do have to go to the Dr. on Wed. because my left arm has become almost useless from my accident. :(

Maybe next time.
    Unapologetic American
    NRA/IDPA/USPSA/GSSF

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    I'd love to but, I really do have to go to the Dr. on Wed. because my left arm has become almost useless from my accident. :(

Maybe next time.
    Sorry you couldn't make it out today. Hope all goes well at the Doc's tomorrow! I'm sure we'll hook up some other time.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12