Florida Shooters?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Florida Shooters?

Florida Shooters?

Where are you guys located? It'd be nice to try to organize shoots, meets, hangouts, etc.

<< Lake Worth
    Last edited by Hallow; 04-03-2008 at 12:41 AM.

I'm in Clearwater
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

I'm near Orlando and I tried to organize a shoot once. It was just me, luke and one other but, it never happened.

I'm down for whenever with a little notice.
    Unapologetic American
    NRA/IDPA/USPSA/GSSF

Im ready to try again!!!:huh:
    When I retire I am going to move up North and drive slow!!

My dad, KimberRB, is down from Ohio and we are going to the Hernando Sportsmens club Monday. You guys are more then welcome to come shoot.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Ops not open Monday so we are going Tuesday
    - Benjamin Franklin

West of gainesville

Hmmm, I ran about 500 rounds through the M&P today but, I'll see if I can get over there Tuesday. What time you going and I'll see if I have a "Dr.'s" appointment. ;)

We do need to organize a massive shoot sometime soon that a bunch of us FLA crackers can get too.
    Unapologetic American
    NRA/IDPA/USPSA/GSSF

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    Hmmm, I ran about 500 rounds through the M&P today but, I'll see if I can get over there Tuesday. What time you going and I'll see if I have a "Dr.'s" appointment. ;)

We do need to organize a massive shoot sometime soon that a bunch of us FLA crackers can get too.

I think we are going to try and get there between 9 and 10. We'll probably end up staying for several hours. Sooo if you happen to get out of that Dr appointment early we'll be there.
    - Benjamin Franklin

I went there once for a machine gun shoot and we demolished some cars. Fun times. :)
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast